Wow, its hard to play the NES games....

#1SmokeCladKingPosted 9/1/2011 5:49:16 PM
The dpad is a bit low for me, but thats not the biggest gripe I have...

What is the deal with the button mapping? B A is killing me...

I would much rather use Y A. Its soo hard to run and jump in mario.

The carpal tunnel isnt worth it. Ugh,... I hate the layout!!!!!
#2MattperdPosted 9/1/2011 5:50:24 PM
I play Zelda II: The Adventure of Link and LOVE the layout. Y being select is bliss. I agree it was tough playing Mario, but Zelda II gets most of my time. Love it.
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances
#3lolman7712Posted 9/1/2011 5:50:40 PM
I don't know, the layout seems perfect to me. I actually find Legend of Zelda easier with the dpad rather than the Circle Pad.
---
Triple Jam is my board. Fan of Kirby, Pokemon, SSB, PANIC, and ponies.
PM me if you added me for something(3DS, 360).
#4toasty_toasterPosted 9/1/2011 5:53:41 PM
i would definitely like an update that allows you to map your own button layout.
---
Check out my music - (Snakes on a plane remix, anyone?)
http://www.youtube.com/user/meowsers450
#5SmokeCladKing(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2011 7:35:44 PM
lolman7712 posted...
I don't know, the layout seems perfect to me. I actually find Legend of Zelda easier with the dpad rather than the Circle Pad.

Forget about the circle pad. That thing gets no play for NES games... its all about the dpad. But the dpad is freakin awkwardly low.

The B A layout causes your thumb to be in a "forward slash" motion. That is not natural.
I prefer the "backslash"

Do the R&D team just not give a **** when these things come up. They must come up at some point.

It makes me not want to buy any future mario games.

:(:(
#6ZanimarPosted 9/1/2011 7:37:58 PM
Yeah, it makes Super Mario Land a touch more difficult when trying to run and jump is a tad awkward for me now. ;_;
---
Gamertag: Renryuu
Go back, back into a nebulous dream!
#7sonicfreak0221Posted 9/1/2011 7:38:39 PM
SmokeCladKing posted...
lolman7712 posted...

Forget about the circle pad. That thing gets no play for NES games... its all about the dpad. But the dpad is freakin awkwardly low.

The B A layout causes your thumb to be in a "forward slash" motion. That is not natural.
I prefer the "backslash"

Do the R&D team just not give a **** when these things come up. They must come up at some point.

It makes me not want to buy any future mario games.

:(:(

you don't know how to hold a controller do you?
---
I like men. - Crashman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdzjVnH9YoY
#8Starwars4JPosted 9/1/2011 7:39:27 PM
I love watching people whine how B and A are actually mapped to the correct buttons.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#9King_of_NerdsPosted 9/1/2011 7:40:23 PM
toasty_toaster posted...
i would definitely like an update that allows you to map your own button layout.

This. //
---
3DS: 1075-0740-6302 PSN: briantheuber123 "even a hobo also have money" - fakewars
#10teh1337gosuPosted 9/1/2011 7:40:40 PM
Now life is hard am I right?

yeah NES games are so hard

Wrong! Life is easy! You suck.
---
Yvan eht nioj