I think my system is broken.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I think my system is broken.

User Info: Toadster9001

Toadster9001
5 years ago#11
Why would the internet browser work when I can't even pass the connection test? I'm not doubting your credibility, but this has been frustrating me all night.
Nintendo 5 Star Forum
http://z6.invisionfree.com/N5S/index.php

User Info: toma13

toma13
5 years ago#12
Trust everyone. It works. I've done it myself at McDonald's. I accepted their TOU and it never came up again. Connection test worked fine afterwards. I even unknowingly downloaded Nintendo Videos at McD's while I sat down for hotcakes for breakfast. It even worked when I went to different McDonald's locations without asking for the TOU again.

Also, do yourself a favor and buy a wireless router at home. Even a cheap one. You'll thank yourself later.
Username for pretty much everything: BngryBt

User Info: NinjaKitsune

NinjaKitsune
5 years ago#13

Why would the internet browser work when I can't even pass the connection test? I'm not doubting your credibility, but this has been frustrating me all night.

*sigh*
because the network won't allow you to connect to the internet before you accept the TOU, and connecting to the internet is part of the connection test.
"If I have to come down there again, I will personally blowtorch random people!"
They don't call him Psycho Bob for nothing

User Info: Toadster9001

Toadster9001
5 years ago#14
Well, I guess I'll try it next time I go there. Thanks for the tips.
Nintendo 5 Star Forum
http://z6.invisionfree.com/N5S/index.php
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I think my system is broken.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived