Have any of us got no complaints about the ambasador program/games?

#1raymanfan1Posted 9/2/2011 1:10:43 AM
I wish I could say I have no complaints, but NES Golf over Kid Icarus is just...
Absolutely illogical, at best.
Anyone ABSOLUTELY happy with the program?
---
To avoid jokes about Firetruck noises and/or innuendo, Nintendo should change the WiiU's name to Perfect Nintendo Entertainment System, or PNES for short.
#2nonexistingheroPosted 9/2/2011 1:43:17 AM
Completely? No, but there's free games and a good amount of them are good. I always thought the NES list was "meh", especially seeing it next to the completely awesome GBA list.

As for Kid Icarus... I'm hoping for a 3D Classic version.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#3PokeclipsePosted 9/2/2011 1:50:18 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
As for Kid Icarus... I'm hoping for a 3D Classic version.

My gut feeling tells me it'll be an unlockable extra in Uprising (though not in 3D or anything like that).
---
$50 says that I don't have a gambling problem.
#4niels200683Posted 9/2/2011 1:54:25 AM
Unlikely - and that's a good thing.

With choosing the games - Nintendo truly went with a large variety of genres. This makes it both very unlikely someone likes all games as it makes it unlikely someone does not like at least one game.
---
Nintendo Wii: Putting the 'p' in 'Epic'.
-Curse all these sock-eating gnomes!-
#5PK_Omega_XPosted 9/2/2011 1:57:33 AM
i dont think variety matters,they shouldve just picked the biggest mainstream titles. variety or not, i dont think anyone would be upset if they gave us mario bros 3, or tetris.
#6VyersPosted 9/2/2011 1:57:40 AM
I can't imagine why anyone would be purely happy. Only the most optimistic NES fan, really.

Even with the whole genre variety deal, they could have replaced Yoshi and NES Open Tournament Golf with Wario's Woods and Ice Hockey.
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
#7ZooM1585Posted 9/2/2011 1:58:02 AM
i wish nintendo would release some RPG games for their ambassador program.
#8FefnirOmega13Posted 9/2/2011 1:58:12 AM
They got 8 out of 10 of them correct (DKJR was the worst, NES Golf is at least playable) so I'm not mindful, really.
---
I love bullet hell games, especially Cave and Touhou.
Patchouli Knowledge for best librarian '10! Pkmn White Code in Quote
#9Gogo726Posted 9/2/2011 2:01:07 AM
I would have put in Kid Icarus and Kirby in there to have more Nintendo mascots represented. I could probably do without the beta version of Mario Golf.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#10PK_Omega_XPosted 9/2/2011 2:05:01 AM
if theyre aiming for true variety then wheres our NES RPG?