Anyone else disappointed with the prospect of BIT.TRIP SAGA?

#11MicroOmegaManPosted 9/3/2011 3:24:35 AM
Lord_Frood posted...
Word of warning, they do NOT replace the laser for free. Mine could not read Brawl and I specifically told them that and we still had to pay for it.
Also, beware the fact that over time, you will not be able to even play single layer discs. This happened to me about...4 or 5 months after it stopped reading Brawl.

There were never reports that they were would fix it for free, when it was beyond it's warranty date. What did happen for a while is that you could get the lens-cleaning kit for free.

But yeah. It's going to eventually stop reading anything. I know from experience.
Seems like there were quite a number of (and they are) DREs with the Wii.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#12VFXmanPosted 9/3/2011 3:32:39 AM
TC i had the same problem on day one wit prime trilogy. Get yourself a Nintendo brand lens cleaner. Worked like a charm for me. There was a surprising amount of dust on my lens.
Trust me, bud.
---
FC: 3652-0661-2129 (Gravy)
Compromise, my friend, is the essence of diplomacy, and diplomacy is the cornerstone of love... sweeeeeet looooOOOve!!
#13pikachupwnagePosted 9/3/2011 3:36:18 AM
MicroOmegaMan posted...
Lord_Frood posted...
Word of warning, they do NOT replace the laser for free. Mine could not read Brawl and I specifically told them that and we still had to pay for it.
Also, beware the fact that over time, you will not be able to even play single layer discs. This happened to me about...4 or 5 months after it stopped reading Brawl.

There were never reports that they were would fix it for free, when it was beyond it's warranty date. What did happen for a while is that you could get the lens-cleaning kit for free.

But yeah. It's going to eventually stop reading anything. I know from experience.
Seems like there were quite a number of (and they are) DREs with the Wii.

still better then the RROD :D
my Wii has been chugging along 4-5 years no probs (except it freezes every 3-6 months and thats the only problem)
---
Wii U.... just be glad its not the Wii P. 3DS ambassador. member of the ELN