Sucks there is no save state

#1all_that_juicePosted 9/2/2011 12:06:25 PM
Regular VC games get a save state. Why don't the ambassador VC games? When I screw up in Mario I wanna go back to my save state, but it's not there. I'm screwed. I feel like this ambassador stuff was rushed. What do you think?
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
#2Lord_VishanaPosted 9/2/2011 12:08:09 PM
Old complaint is old
---
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?
#3CorruptedRPGPosted 9/2/2011 12:08:21 PM
Looks who's back.

Wait for updates
---
---
#4T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 9/2/2011 12:09:03 PM(edited)
I think the games are better without save states. These games change their whole dynamic when you stick save states in them.

That apart, they said they came incomplete. When the full versions are out, you'll get your free update.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
IGN: CodenameFox
#5chris1001 the sequelPosted 9/2/2011 12:08:54 PM
Hard to beat the games without cheating isn't it?
---
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
#6phildoolPosted 9/2/2011 12:08:56 PM
go to the vc menu and you pick up from that point even if you close the game
---
Warning: Trolling will result in immediate decapitation.
Come again and have a nice day.
#7MattperdPosted 9/2/2011 12:09:34 PM
Someone doesn't stay informed.

1) The Ambassador games will be updated.
2) This is how we played the games on it's original console. Hence, VIRTUAL Console.
3) Just wait for the updates for your save states, Manuel, and that stuff.
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances
#8nonexistingheroPosted 9/2/2011 12:10:31 PM
Everyone already knew that the ambassador titles were rushed, long before they were released -__-

Same is true about the lack of the save states in them. You'll be able to download a better version of the NES games, when they come out officially, that does include the save feature.

There's a chance the GBA games might not get released outside of the ambassador program though, so you can't say the same for those.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#9truevirtuePosted 9/2/2011 12:25:35 PM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
I think the games are better without save states. These games change their whole dynamic when you stick save states in them..

If you want save-state but don't have it, your left unhappy.
If you have save-state but don't want it, you can simply choose not to use it.

How exactly does it change the dynamics of the game?
#10Number43Posted 9/2/2011 12:27:47 PM
Yeah, the Game Boy VC games also had all the info from the original manual, unlike the Ambassador games. Presumably that will be added along with save states in the update.