Stop acting like everyone should be grateful for the "free" games.

#1Jelley0Posted 9/2/2011 4:45:51 PM
Look, Nintendo overcharged for their 3DS just because it got positive reception at E3. You know why people bought it early? Because people didn't think the price would drop so soon, people told themselves they might as well just get it now since I have the money and it wouldn't make a difference if I were to purchase it later. No one in the right mind would have bought it that soon if they knew the price would drop after 5 months, it's not like they were missing out on any games, so there was no good reason to buy one early. It really does tell us that we're suckers. Nintendo knew people would be pissed off because they more or less scammed 80 bucks out of people, their attempt to compensate them to not lose them as future customers was to give people free games. They're old games at that, not even physical games, games we played before, they're just roms. If you feel compensated, then good for you, but some people don't feel that way, and you guys need to get that through your head. Quit telling people that they should be grateful when there are good reasons as to why we shouldn't be.

It reminds me all too much of some guy being a jerk to his girl friend, he knows he f'd up bad so he tries to bribe her back with gifts. Sometimes sorry isn't good enough.
---
Having a different opinion is considered trolling.
#2datura333Posted 9/2/2011 4:47:26 PM
k.
---
I am the great big mouth.
xbl gt: dreamsaredying
#3MagoziPosted 9/2/2011 4:56:30 PM(edited)
Thanks TC, now using this information, I will use my magic time machine and make sure to tell Nintendo not to give the ambassadors anything at all.

Because that will make us all happy.

/sarcasm
#4Lord_VishanaPosted 9/2/2011 4:48:19 PM
Waaaah Waaaah

inb4qqmuch?
---
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?
#5MW2_Main_MenuPosted 9/2/2011 4:50:40 PM
You jelly?
---
GT: MW2 Main Menu and Movie Premiere
Games playing: EDF: Insect Armageddon Red Faction: Armageddon CoD: Black Ops Halo Reach Halo Wars
#6Jelley0(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2011 4:50:44 PM
Magozi posted...
Thanks TC, now using this information, I will use my magic time machine and make sure to tell Nintendo not to give the ambassadors anything at all.

Doesn't that make a whole lot of sense?

/sarcasm

My god, is it that hard to figure out what I'm trying to say? I'm saying people would be mad regardless if they were to give people roms or not.
---
#7Jelley0(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2011 4:51:00 PM
MW2_Main_Menu posted...
You jelly?

No I'm Jelley0
---
#8polarice32Posted 9/2/2011 4:51:05 PM
You know, people like me bought the system early because Nintendo promised a good line up from the get go. But games like Kid Icarus and Star Fox were not ready yet and are being released later this year.

Also: I know people who bought a 3DS before the price drop so they could get the free games.
#9BurgerTime79Posted 9/2/2011 4:52:43 PM
*sees TC's post*
*sees TC's sig*

So in other words, you're just going to post whatever you want, no matter how inaccurate or wrong it is, and then point at your sig when we correct you.
---
We need NO 3rd party characters in the upcoming Smash Bros!
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/games.php?u=256817
#10SenzekiPosted 9/2/2011 4:53:57 PM
Here
we
go
again.
---
[Ambassador] 3DS Friend Code: 2148-8195-9780 -- PS3 ID: Senzeki