Will 4 swords have download play?

#1kafkePosted 9/2/2011 5:02:12 PM
Not to other DSi/3ds, but to Ds Lite/Phat?
---
GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#2NearRPosted 9/2/2011 5:04:56 PM
I doubt it, but it's within the relm of possibility.
---
Boomers are so cute!
#3KaiRyusakiPosted 9/2/2011 5:05:56 PM
probably not

and its possible the game will require the extra processing power of DSi anyways
#4GhetsisPosted 9/2/2011 5:08:29 PM
^ Why would it? It's a port of a GBA game (which the DS and Lite are capable of playing, though not actually PLAYING, due to lack of multiplayer.)
---
Gravity's not getting another cent of my money unless they fix that God-awful Rune Knight sprite.
#5dizanimatorPosted 9/2/2011 5:13:16 PM
It's might be possible, if the download will fit in the memory of the DS Lite/Phat. I don't know how big the game is, or how much memory is available for download play. It would be interesting to find out.
#6Skul_Posted 9/2/2011 5:21:15 PM
dizanimator posted...
It's might be possible, if the download will fit in the memory of the DS Lite/Phat. I don't know how big the game is, or how much memory is available for download play. It would be interesting to find out.

The RAM of the DSlite is 4meg. I dont think it has internal memory. o.o
---
Newest Game: FE: Radiant Dawn Wishlist: 3DS, SSFIV3D, Zelda:OOT3D, Ghost Recon: SW, Zelda Skyward Sword.
Operation Virtual Fall: I want Virtual Boy 2.
#7dizanimatorPosted 9/2/2011 5:36:44 PM
Skul_ posted...
dizanimator posted...

RAM is Random-Access MEMORY. Last I checked, that RAM is located inside the DS. So now we need to find out how big the game file is, and then we will know if it's possible. The other issue will be if it's set up to be used for download play.
#8omniryuPosted 9/2/2011 7:49:18 PM(edited)
dizanimator posted...
Skul_ posted...
dizanimator posted...

RAM is Random-Access MEMORY. Last I checked, that RAM is located inside the DS. So now we need to find out how big the game file is, and then we will know if it's possible. The other issue will be if it's set up to be used for download play.

A gba game will probably be around 1 megabytes to 15 megabytes.
Foursword is around 3mb
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; pkmn White FC: 3997 6383 0943
3DS FC: 1160 9831 1358
#9strongo9Posted 9/2/2011 7:44:35 PM
I really hope it does. None of my friends own a DSi or 3DS. They're all Zelda fans and I would love to play this game with them.
---
Want Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Skyward Sword!
#10DT-FoxPosted 9/2/2011 7:47:19 PM
Not even the original Four Swords had Single Cart play. I mean, it doesn't hurt to hope, but don't be too surprised if it doesn't.

Lord help us if everyone makes topics about unfulfilled expectations for the 50th time...
---
The clicking of the controller!