I wasn't compensated.

#11FoofyheadPosted 9/2/2011 5:20:39 PM
Are you talking to Tim? Tim always gets compensated.
---
Fefe Dobson rocks!
#12GoldenSun3DSPosted 9/2/2011 5:26:04 PM
Foofyhead posted...

Who's Tim?
---
Uncancel Mega Man Legends 3! Join the devroom and sign the ONLY OFFICIAL MML3 PETITION:
http://bitly.com/rigdKs *Please make this your sig*
#13borisee(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2011 5:31:16 PM
I live in America. Oh, and Tim is a goldfish.
---
Fourteen and Proud!
In my 3DS code, just add me as either Bor Bor or Boris.
#14MagoziPosted 9/2/2011 5:47:57 PM(edited)
GoldenSun3DS posted...
Foofyhead posted...

Who's Tim?

Who is Tim? Tim is Tim, and nobody else. Yet Tim does not exist, even though there are millions of Tim's out there in society. And out of these millions of Tim's, who is truly Tim? Perhaps Tim does not even go on GameFAQs, and he just happens to be here in spirit through the words of Foofyhead. All we know about Tim is his name, and that he always gets compensated. But don't all people eventually get compensated sometime in their life? That would mean that a large majority of Tim's have been compensated. The only problem is selecting which Tim is the correct one. But is Tim even a human being? There is no way to say for sure, and how does he get compensated? Is he even aware that the 3DS exists? Then again, if Tim is a robot, he can't be aware of the 3DS's existence. Perhaps Tim is the secret microchip that was inserted into every Ambassador's 3DS until the price drop? Using the complex powers of technology, Tim could possibly create artificial viruses that infect the 3DS's. but how does the virus spread? Simple. Streetpass. This can easily spread the virus, with the carrier and the victim blissfully unaware of what is taking place. Using the Streetpass Plaza, information can be taken that can be stored into Tim's intelligence. Vital information about yourself can be stolen (such as whether you prefer dogs or cats.) and sent directly to Nintendo HQ. There, information will be stacked and piled, and Reggie will send all the data to Iwata. Now, what would Iwata want with this data? Simple, To take over the world (OF COURSE.) His supreme knowledge of your favorite pet (such as a dog) will allow him to create rabid dogs that will attack you unexpectedly. On December 21st, 2012, an update will be available for Nintendogs + Cats, that will activiate the Chaos. Spread the word people! Operation DogsAndCatsRainFall will be taking effect!

By the way, who is Tim?
#15FoofyheadPosted 9/3/2011 8:10:11 PM
Thank you for supplying that.

I still don't know who Tim is though.
---
I chose not to choose life.
I chose something else.
#16JeraleepPosted 9/3/2011 9:30:30 PM
if you got a 3ds for your birthday, why exactly do you need to be compensated for?
---
Proud hater of Team PS3rd place
#17FoofyheadPosted 9/3/2011 10:14:22 PM
crymoars always need to be compensated.

That's how it works.
---
I chose not to choose life.
I chose something else.