This needs to become a real thing for the 3DS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. This needs to become a real thing for the 3DS
5 years ago#11
that looks like the bunny digimon combined with a cat.
PSN = GodsWarrior64
3DS = 3737-9689-9937
5 years ago#12
Puella Magi Madoka Magica

It's anime that's 12 episodes long. Starts out as a happy magical girl type anime but halfway through gets incredibly disturbing.
5 years ago#13
lol @ people who don't know who is on the picture.
5 years ago#14
fuzaco posted...

Normal people?
QI, the only fake gameshow that will take points away from panelists for false positive answers in previous episodes.
5 years ago#15
Is there an effective way to use that link with the 3DS browser? If I highlight it an run a search, the only google hit is this message board. Wish you could paste into the url entry!
Casually Hardcore.
5 years ago#16

that looks like the bunny digimon combined with a cat.

Took me a bit to figure out which one you were talking about. I was stuck on the thing reminding me of calumon before I noticed that yeah, the ears do kinda look like terriermon.
" And hope there's intellegent life somewhere out in space because there's bugger all down here on earth"~Monty Python
5 years ago#17
fuzaco posted...

Are you the type that also assumes that all Japanese people instantly know whatever anime/manga you're talking about?
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton: Mask of Miracle, TotAbyss, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV, Pokemon Scramble
VC Games: SML, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2
5 years ago#18
Lol at the anime nerds expecting that we should know who the hell that pokemon reject is supposed to be.
Want Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Skyward Sword!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. This needs to become a real thing for the 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived