I hope Nintendo will expand on the Ambassador Program beyond the 20 free games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I hope Nintendo will expand on the Ambassador Program beyond the 20 free games

User Info: Marcster1994

Marcster1994
5 years ago#1
Why else would be get the other updates? My guess is we could get cheaper prices or even exclusive games.
3DS FC: 4725-7947-0440
B/W FC: 0819 4333 0352

User Info: marsgreekgod

marsgreekgod
5 years ago#2
For.. the gba games?

User Info: GoldenSun3DS

GoldenSun3DS
5 years ago#3
Inb4MassiveTrolling&Flaming.
Uncancel Mega Man Legends 3! Join the devroom and sign the ONLY OFFICIAL MML3 PETITION:
http://bitly.com/rigdKs *Please make this your sig*

User Info: VaultBoy2010

VaultBoy2010
5 years ago#4
umm to let you know when the gba games are out or the updates for the nes games
Xbox Live Gamertag- VaultBoy2010

User Info: CorruptedRPG

CorruptedRPG
5 years ago#5
Because the games we have now are just straight ROMs with no extra features. 20 games is all we're getting.
---

User Info: dizanimator

dizanimator
5 years ago#6
Marcster1994 posted...
Why else would be get the other updates? My guess is we could get cheaper prices or even exclusive games.

I think the updates are for when the GBA games are released, as well as when the full versions of the NES games are released.

User Info: 1shadetail1

1shadetail1
5 years ago#7
Uh, yeah, more benefits would be nice, I agree with that. But I seriously doubt they're going to give us anything else. Even just the 20 free games feels rather excessive to me.
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.

User Info: legendarylemur

legendarylemur
5 years ago#8
All we know so far is there are gonna be more benefits from the Ambassador Program as evidenced by the certificate.
Mass slaughter is fine, but dating sims are OMG MORAL PERVERSION ~ McMarbles
My karma was 666 on May 7th 2011, May 10th 2011

User Info: Eaturspageti

Eaturspageti
5 years ago#9
They have stated we would be getting updated versions of the NES games at a later date with the things they were missing

-The official version* (which will be delivered at a later date) will include a full electronic manual.
-Alternating multiplayer modes are supported in some titles, but simultaneous multiplayer modes are not.
-The official version* (which will be delivered at a later date) will also support versus play.
The official version* (which will be delivered at a later date) will support the Restore Points function.
-You will be able to “Transfer to another Nintendo 3DS” with the “System Transfer” function that will be provided in future system updates.
*Official versions of the games will be launched later for a fee, but Nintendo 3DS Ambassadors will be able to upgrade from the priority delivery version to the official version free of charge.

yeah
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
5 years ago#10
We don't deserve any more than what we're already getting.
Want Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Skyward Sword!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I hope Nintendo will expand on the Ambassador Program beyond the 20 free games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived