wheres the metroid love?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. wheres the metroid love?

User Info: TNT4212

TNT4212
5 years ago#1
common Nintendo.... you completely ignored Metroids 25th anniversary and focused it all on Zelda. the only Metroid things lately are a kind of good Wii game, a 3DS puzzle and an ambassador game. while Zelda got a s*** load of praise. even mario got a 25th anniversary special addition. wheres the love Nintendo?
TNT925

User Info: NinjaKitsune

NinjaKitsune
5 years ago#2
New 2D 3-D Metroid. Make it happen, Nintendo. Then give me Super Metroid as a VC title.
Jabba doesn't have time for smugglers who drop their pants at the first sign of an imperial cruiser

User Info: GodsWarrior64

GodsWarrior64
5 years ago#3
they released the Metroid prime trilogy a few years early me thinks.
PSN = GodsWarrior64
3DS = 3737-9689-9937

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
5 years ago#4
TNT4212 posted...
common Nintendo.... you completely ignored Metroids 25th anniversary and focused it all on Zelda. the only Metroid things lately are a kind of good Wii game, a 3DS puzzle and an ambassador game. while Zelda got a s*** load of praise. even mario got a 25th anniversary special addition. wheres the love Nintendo?

No,they didnt. We got the NES Metroid part of the Ambassador program and Metroid 2 will be on the E-shop before the end of the year.
Pokemon White:1979-2643-0071
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611

User Info: Soanevalcke6

Soanevalcke6
5 years ago#5
NinjaKitsune posted...
New 2D 3-D Metroid. Make it happen, Nintendo. Then give me Super Metroid as a VC title.

This, And don't make it ****ty like Other M. That game could practically play itself + It's a Soap Opera
Final Fantasies: 9>5>6>7>The Rest
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. wheres the metroid love?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived