C/D Remake of Pokemon Yellow on the 3DS

#41SimpleStar010Posted 9/4/2011 5:31:34 PM
Mattperd posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
Mattperd posted...
No thanks. Pokemon's got enough Kanto games.

Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Fire Red, Leaf Green.

Fix'd for accuracy. Gold, Silver, Crystal, Heartgold and Soulsilver were Johto games >.>

You should play them then beat the Elite Four. You'll be surprised. =D

I'm not stupid, though saying they were Kanto games is wrong.
---
Occupation- Bassist and Student
"Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn"
#42EndgamePosted 9/4/2011 5:33:47 PM
deny

R/B/Gr/Y SUCKED and its only redeeming quality is that it laid the foundation for greater things

.....as opposed to B/W, which has no redeeming qualities whatsoever
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#43MattperdPosted 9/4/2011 5:42:36 PM
SimpleStar010 posted...
Mattperd posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
Mattperd posted...

Fix'd for accuracy. Gold, Silver, Crystal, Heartgold and Soulsilver were Johto games >.>

I never said you were stupid...? Where did that come from? I said there's enough Kanto games. Not games that start and take place in Kanto. To ignore that Kanto is in those games for more than 50% of the game is ridiculous. I LOVED Kanto in Soul Silver, but I think it's enough Kanto. Unless it's a HUGE GAME FOR 3DS WITH ALL THE REGIONS IN AN EPIC ADVENTURE! =D

But yeah, never said you were stupid, I'm not wrong about them being Kanto games. Not to mention *SPOILERS* the trainer who starred in the originals (Red) is the final trainer you face in them. *END SPOILERS*
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances
#44truevirtuePosted 9/4/2011 5:43:05 PM
Nintendo should have already made Thunder Yellow, and Mind Crystal too.
#45SimpleStar010Posted 9/4/2011 5:51:15 PM
Mattperd posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
Mattperd posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
Mattperd posted...

I never said you were stupid...? Where did that come from? I said there's enough Kanto games. Not games that start and take place in Kanto. To ignore that Kanto is in those games for more than 50% of the game is ridiculous. I LOVED Kanto in Soul Silver, but I think it's enough Kanto. Unless it's a HUGE GAME FOR 3DS WITH ALL THE REGIONS IN AN EPIC ADVENTURE! =D

But yeah, never said you were stupid, I'm not wrong about them being Kanto games. Not to mention *SPOILERS* the trainer who starred in the originals (Red) is the final trainer you face in them. *END SPOILERS*

You say that I should beat the Elite Four and be surprised. Anyone who has played pokemon knows that after you beat the elite four in the Gold/Silver/Crystal you go to Kanto. I know what you're trying to get at here, though calling it a Kanto game is wrong because the main story takes place in Johto. Anything else is just extra side stuff.
---
#46MattperdPosted 9/4/2011 6:04:26 PM
SimpleStar010 posted...
Mattperd posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
Mattperd posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
Mattperd posted...

You say that I should beat the Elite Four and be surprised. Anyone who has played pokemon knows that after you beat the elite four in the Gold/Silver/Crystal you go to Kanto. I know what you're trying to get at here, though calling it a Kanto game is wrong because the main story takes place in Johto. Anything else is just extra side stuff.

I didn't think you played it because you sounded like you didn't know it had Kanto for more that 50% of the game + story related things in it. I didn't mean you're stupid in any way.
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances
#47SimpleStar010Posted 9/4/2011 6:17:15 PM
Mattperd posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
Mattperd posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
Mattperd posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
Mattperd posted...

I didn't think you played it because you sounded like you didn't know it had Kanto for more that 50% of the game + story related things in it. I didn't mean you're stupid in any way.

It's too late to take it back. We're are enemies. Next time we meet, it will be on the battle field. :P
---