Starfox almost here...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Starfox almost here...
4 years ago#21
What makes Star Fox 64 great gameplay-wise, to me, is the fact you can keep playing it over and over again and it feels a bit different every time. Getting all the medals can be pretty difficult for a novice player, but that just makes it all the more fun. For me, trying to get all the medals gradually made my skill increase until finally I can consider myself a pro.
---
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls
4 years ago#22
*receives game from gamefly*
*launches game*
*beats in 2 hours*
*sends back to gamefly*
*saves $40*
---
3DS 1504-5688-7256
4 years ago#23
trenken posted...
*receives game from gamefly*
*launches game*
*beats in 2 hours*
*sends back to gamefly*
*saves $40*

Thanks, now I can continue with my life. I needed your gaming advice.
---
Pokemon Black - 4427-3709-9987
4 years ago#24

And those reviews don't look good. They look quite the opposite actually if you take into consideration that it is a classic a lot of people liked. Nintendo Power giving it an 80/100?! ouch.

actually if you bothered to read them and not look at numbers like most ignorant people then they do look good, better than good in fact. SF64 is a classic, it was an amazing game but this is 2011 not 1997. Ironically the "ouch" 80/100 came from a guy who never rated SF64 to begin with. 8/10 is still high. Read next time before making silly assumptions. This game has no Wifi MP and is a remake. Did you expect it to get AAA ratings across the board? don't be silly. I'm buying this day 1 but even i'm amazed at the scores it's getting.
---
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l271/Mithos_2006/DarkSoulsDIE.png
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Starfox almost here...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived