Big chance i buy a 3ds today

#1TheLakeshow90Posted 9/3/2011 2:07:29 PM
been wanting for a while. Just dont know what games there are. I really like platformers like mario, kirby is fun, and games like castlevania. the ones like hd on xbox. what should i look into? also ds games work on it too? what are some good cheap platformers for that. except nsmb. I played that already.
---
It smells when i fart in the shower
#2CorruptedRPGPosted 9/3/2011 2:10:53 PM
Super Mario 3D Land
Super Mario 64 DS

Kirby Mass Attack
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Kirby Squeak Squad (If you can find it)

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
---
---
#3pikachupwnagePosted 9/3/2011 2:10:56 PM
TheLakeshow90 posted...
been wanting for a while. Just dont know what games there are. I really like platformers like mario, kirby is fun, and games like castlevania. the ones like hd on xbox. what should i look into? also ds games work on it too? what are some good cheap platformers for that. except nsmb. I played that already.

1. yes DS games work
2. Get Ocarina of time 3D and pac man and galaga dimesions and ghost recon shadow wars.
---
Wii U.... just be glad its not the Wii P. 3DS ambassador. member of the ELN
#4TheLakeshow90(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2011 2:14:53 PM
hey corrupt how are the first 5 games you listed. can you give quick 1 sentence reviews and are they all 3ds games?

thanks pikachu i will definetly get oot since i only played it once before for like 5 minutes.
---
It smells when i fart in the shower
#5CorruptedRPGPosted 9/3/2011 2:19:29 PM
TheLakeshow90 | Posted 9/3/2011 5:14:53 PM | message detail | quote
hey corrupt how are the first 5 games you listed. can you give quick 1 sentence reviews and are they all 3ds games?

Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)- Not out yet
Super Mario 64 (DS)- Do I really need to explain?

Kirby Mass Attack (DS)- Not out yet [In the US]
Kirby Super Star Ultra (DS)- Best Kirby game out there
Kirby Squeak Squad (DS)- Not as good as KSSU but it's okay.
---
---
#6SuperMario88888Posted 9/3/2011 2:29:57 PM
The 3DS plays all US DS games so feel free to get anything for the DS. As of right now the best 3DS game is Zelda Ocarina of Time and that should be a must buy. Starfox is gonna be here soon so consider that also. Other great choices would be the two fighters Dead or Alive and Super Street Fighter 4. As for the DS games...your in for a treat. There are many platformers and other must play games.

Sonic Rush
Sonic Rush Adventure

Kirby Canvas Curse
Kurby Squeak Squad
Kirby Super Star Ultra

Mario 64 DS (works better with the 3DS's circle pad)
Yoshi's Island DS
Super PrIncess Peach

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania Order of Eclesia

Also check out Veiwtiful Joe on the DS very good and underrated game as well as the Pokemon games all excellent games. The Mario and Luigi games (Partners in Time and Bowsers Inside Story) have platforming in them and are amazing.
#7Starwars4JPosted 9/3/2011 2:38:42 PM
If you wait for the 9th you can get a flame red 3DS, if you're interested in that color.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#8PresidentPandaPosted 9/3/2011 2:44:37 PM(edited)
I second the Sonic Rush titles. You should be able to find them for a reasonable price. There's also a Sonic collection for DS.

I don't know if you're into text heavy games, but I highly recommend the Phoenix Wright series. You might have to buy them online though.

I was thinking about getting a 3DS today myself. Either that or a PSP. When I left the store, I walked out with neither.
---
"This one referee match....................is great."-Tazz, Smackdown: Just Bring It