We won't get a redesign this early

#1med088Posted 9/3/2011 2:44:18 PM
I'm sick of all the redesign rumors. Seriously, one will come in time but if the price drop was meant to liquidate the old models, why the he'll would they be releasing a new color model?
I guess I thought it should be obvious but no one else seems to bring this up.
Don't get me wrong, I could see a new model being revealed early next year but not before this Christmas.
And if by some chance they really do reveal a new model on the 13th after having just released the flame red, all I can figure is that they like to lose money. They would have many old models that probably wouldn't sell.
---
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!"
#2VyersPosted 9/3/2011 2:45:30 PM
It's possible that the new colour was done before the whol price drop deal began.
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
#3endoflevelbossPosted 9/3/2011 2:45:31 PM
Here we go again...
#4trenkenPosted 9/3/2011 2:46:54 PM
"We won't get a pricedrop this early"

Mmhmm... anyone remember when there was 100s of these topics right before the unprecedented 30% pricedrop was announced?
---
3DS 1504-5688-7256
#5AP3BrainPosted 9/3/2011 2:47:04 PM
Stop with this "won't" crap. You don't know and the people that think there will be don't know.

I recall a ton of people saying "there won't be a price drop this early". ANYTHING is possible with Nintendo.
#6JorgezxPosted 9/3/2011 2:47:34 PM
Yeah, we won't get a price drop this ear..... oh wait.

I really don't know what to expect from Nintendo anymore.
---
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.- Plato
#7LuxraysrockPosted 9/3/2011 2:48:27 PM
trenken posted...

Mmhmm... anyone remember when there was 100s of these topics right before the unprecedented 30% pricedrop was announced?

Yes, I'm sure Nintendo trolls around on the boards of GameFAQs, sees what we type/complain about, and goes behind our backs doing the opposite of what we want just to spite us.
---
"Badbadbadbadbadbadbadbad! Bad for Team Plasma! Or, Plasbad for short!"
#8KogaSteelfangPosted 9/3/2011 2:50:09 PM
trenken posted...

I don't remember hundreds of them, but there were lots.
I also agreed on that point, but we see how that turned out.

I do honestly believe it won't be a revision, but to be truthful, I don't think anyone can predict Nintendo's actions at the moment.
---
The following statement is false.
The previous statement is true.
#9Hero3zizPosted 9/3/2011 2:51:18 PM
AP3Brain posted...
Stop with this "won't" crap. You don't know and the people that think there will be don't know.

I recall a ton of people saying "there won't be a price drop this early". ANYTHING is possible.

Fix'd

This, we dont know, only God knows.
---
True Ambassador of the 3DS.
Muslim and proud.