I didn't realize it until recently, but...

#1keyblader1985Posted 9/3/2011 2:56:10 PM
Since the top screen is in 3D, the touch screen is really gonna take a back seat for this generation, isn't it? I mean if games are focusing even a little on 3D, they're probably not gonna use the touch screen for much more than a map or inventory.
---
Now Playing: You don't f***ing care.
FC: See Now Playing
#2VyersPosted 9/3/2011 2:57:36 PM
keyblader1985 posted...
Since the top screen is in 3D, the touch screen is really gonna take a back seat for this generation, isn't it? I mean if games are focusing even a little on 3D, they're probably not gonna use the touch screen for much more than a map or inventory.

This was possible originally, but with the de-emphasis on 3D that Nintendo has been discussing, touchscreen controls will likely make a comeback.
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
#3Hero3zizPosted 9/3/2011 3:00:37 PM
keyblader1985 posted...

This, but some games may use the touch screen alot, God knows.

As for your sig, its AMAZING! LOL :p
---
True Ambassador of the 3DS.
Muslim and proud.
#4MattperdPosted 9/3/2011 3:06:28 PM
Hero3ziz posted...
keyblader1985 posted...

This, but some games may use the touch screen alot, God knows.

As for your sig, its AMAZING! LOL :p

I don't think that'll stop shooters from using the Touch Screen to turn. I don't see the problem with it.
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances
#5Kitt ThrustPosted 9/3/2011 3:57:23 PM
Steel Diver works well using Touch Screen only controls for the main missions ( gyro optional for the periscope sections ).
---
Go Go Big Underpants !
http://i.imgur.com/SuQlr.jpg -