Stop Hating on the NES games

#1Chubes12Posted 9/3/2011 4:36:26 PM
I've played all the versions of Legend of Zelda NES, i can assure you this is the best port I've played.

A. It doesn't have any of the editted text contained within the GBA or Wii VC releases.
B. It does NOT contain the graphical errors that the GBA port contains.
C. The music is played correctly, ie. you can hear all of the pings, bleeps and bloops, many of which were missing or muted in the GBA port.
D. Although it experiences the same slow down as the original NES it doesn't contain the added lag time that the GBA port was notorious for.
E. This version does not experience fuzzy/blue/blinking screen problems, black lines, or tempermental battery problems.
F. No save states!!! These games play as they were INTENDED to be played.
G. These games are FREE, yes FREE!

The same can be said about Super Mario Bros. as the sound and picture quality are far superior to the other ports, including Super Mario Bros Deluxe.
---
If you don't play Last Window I'm very disappointed in you!
#2Hero3zizPosted 9/3/2011 4:37:56 PM
k.
---
True Ambassador of the 3DS.
Muslim and proud.
#3Lord_YggdrassilPosted 9/3/2011 4:39:28 PM
The PC version is the best. FACT.
---
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l271/Mithos_2006/DarkSoulsDIE.png
#4CorruptedRPGPosted 9/3/2011 4:40:31 PM
Haters gonna hate...

Wrong topic.
---
---
#5MarsfordPosted 9/3/2011 4:42:10 PM
Ok. Not sure what to do with this topic.
---
3DS friend code: 3952 - 7078 - 6164
#6XXDEADKINGXXPosted 9/3/2011 4:46:37 PM
I honestly don't know why ppl hate it. They heard what's coming up. They didn't HAVE to download it! It's their own fault.. Or, are they mad cuz the games aren't worth the extra money they paid? Hah! Their fault. xD I'm just waiting for Flipnote Memo. Then, I'll be too busy to post here.
#7JorgezxPosted 9/3/2011 4:47:30 PM
Haters gonna love
---
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.- Plato