Would you be fine if they remake Final Fanstasy VI for 3DS?

#1PkjoanPosted 9/4/2011 10:45:02 AM
I'd be fine!
---
Nintendo 3DS- Nintendo found 3 ways to Destroy Sony
Official Nintendo 3DS Ambassador
#2simondakingPosted 9/4/2011 10:46:08 AM
I doubt they would since they remade it for the DS
---
3DS: 1934 - 0847 - 7915
#3DiscomasterPosted 9/4/2011 10:47:34 AM
Only if they remade it the way they remade Chrono Trigger... Just port it and update the menus. It looks fantastic the way it is.
#4CedicusPosted 9/4/2011 10:48:51 AM
I'm all for it but it was already for GBA. A VC release would be great though!
---
3DS Ambassador
FC: 2707 - 1599 - 6445
#5GeekyDadPosted 9/4/2011 10:49:05 AM
simondaking posted...

They did? I musta missed that one. I know there was a GBA version.

To answer TC's question, though -- yeah, I'd buy it.
---
"The hardcore you've been waiting for!"
#6simondakingPosted 9/4/2011 10:56:34 AM
GeekyDad posted...
simondaking posted...

They did? I musta missed that one. I know there was a GBA version.

To answer TC's question, though -- yeah, I'd buy it.

I might of got that wrong, my brother had a game called final fantasy 3 DS, but it seems to be a remake of the NES version, Version numbers are confusing in final fantasy with 3 and 6.
---
3DS: 1934 - 0847 - 7915
#7MagoziPosted 9/4/2011 10:57:22 AM
simondaking posted...

Final Fantasy III on the DS is not Final Fantasy III on the SNES.

It's the original Famicon Final Fantasy III that was remade, Final Fantasy VI has yet to be remade on the DS or 3DS.
#8GeekyDadPosted 9/4/2011 11:00:27 AM
simondaking posted...

I might of got that wrong, my brother had a game called final fantasy 3 DS, but it seems to be a remake of the NES version, Version numbers are confusing in final fantasy with 3 and 6.

Ah, I see. Yeah, I own FFIII DS, and it's actually the true third game in the series, rather than the numbered III for U.S. Think it was the first time the game was published here. Very different setting than VI.
---
"The hardcore you've been waiting for!"
#9IokuaPosted 9/4/2011 11:02:53 AM
I would probably be sitting there thinking "This would be soooo much better on the Vita." If only because FFVI is awesome, and I don't want them to make another big headed, everyone looks like a brain damaged toddler version of the game as they did with the DS remakes. That and seeing as it's the best game in the FF series, it deserves the best treatment it can get.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#10MagoziPosted 9/4/2011 11:03:23 AM
GeekyDad posted...
simondaking posted...

Ah, I see. Yeah, I own FFIII DS, and it's actually the true third game in the series, rather than the numbered III for U.S. Think it was the first time the game was published here. Very different setting than VI.

They really could have just skipped over the original Final Fantasy III, I'm actually playing it right now on the DS, and it's nothing special. I really would not recommend it.

But Final Fantasy VI? Hell yes.