(Wishful thinking) The Sept. 13 announcement is.....

#1Green_HeroPosted 9/4/2011 1:47:17 PM
Nintendo FINALLY announces a new Pokemon TCG.

I mean, it's been a long time since they released the first one for GB (which I personally really enjoyed), and the second one never made it to the US

Now I know that you are all gonna say that there's a bazillion Pokemon cards out there to program into a single game, but they could just put in the BW cards (maybe HG/SS too) and when they release new cards irl, they could just become DLC

This game would definitely have to support wifi battles + some kind of leaderboard. It would also really help if the main story was longer.

I highly doubt it will get announced September 13 though, if ever.

Does anybody else want this game? I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on this
---
Ambassador games: 10 down, 10 to go!
3DS FC: 1934-0814-7026
#2TorchicBlazikenPosted 9/4/2011 1:48:39 PM
I want it.

But I also want that to not be the only announcement.
#3bottleofwinePosted 9/4/2011 1:56:43 PM
I still have that game somewhere stored. I enjoyed it when I was little. Now I'm into Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG.
---
http://www.youtube.com/leveste
---
#4strongo9Posted 9/4/2011 1:58:31 PM
Why do so many people keep forgetting that several 3DS products are getting announced? If there were to be only one thing announced, why would it be a new Pokemon TCG, a 2nd party series?
---
Want Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Skyward Sword!
#5MW2_Main_MenuPosted 9/4/2011 1:59:11 PM
I'd buy it...

But I want the announcement to be Mother 1+2+3. >_>
---
GT: MW2 Main Menu and Movie Premiere
Games playing: EDF: Insect Armageddon Red Faction: Armageddon CoD: Black Ops Halo Reach Halo Wars
#6psoRangerPosted 9/4/2011 1:59:31 PM
Goldeneye 64 3D.
---
1-29-01 Phantasy Star Online
#7Green_Hero(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2011 2:00:15 PM
strongo9 posted...
Why do so many people keep forgetting that several 3DS products are getting announced? If there were to be only one thing announced, why would it be a new Pokemon TCG, a 2nd party series?

I was just talking about one of the game announcements
---
Ambassador games: 10 down, 10 to go!
3DS FC: 1934-0814-7026
#8MattperdPosted 9/4/2011 2:00:28 PM
I don't think a new Pokemon TCG game would come so soon after the one that just came out. I mean, it's still in BETA. So I don't see it happening.
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances
#9tooweakPosted 9/4/2011 2:11:29 PM
Hoping for Mother Trilogy

Would be happy if PKMN TCG

Would be happy if Last Story confirmation
Would be kinda happy if Xenoblade confirmation (sorry, bigger Sakaguchi fan, actually LIKED LO and even BD)

Half-expecting Majora Mask (not that I already bought the game three times or anything, oh wait I did, and it's nowhere near my favorite Zeldas)

Expecting useless already announced junk (new trailer for Skywward Sword, SS multiple editions/preorder bonus reconfirmation, new trailer for already confirmed game ala SM3DL or KI)

Half-Expecting GBA Ambassador related announcement (either when or what games, or both)

Not expecting, but would be psyched: Third Party next gen Smash representatives announced and includes Klonoa. Heck let's make this ridiculous.

NOTE HIS NEXT PART WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN REALITY. EVER. So don't pull a "best VC day possible" and misquote me in serious topics again.
Family would die from face-popping squeal created by me: Next gen Smash Bros includes 50 Nintendo and 50 third party characters with fully playable and fully translated versions of every game any of the 100 characters ever appeared in. Along with every game any sticker or assist trophy rep appeared in too. And not as DLC, but actually earnable in the game even if you and your system never go online and never leave the house!
---
Coming Soon: Klonoa on PSN. Please buy it this time.
Heartbroken MML fan? Look into Solatorobo for DS.
#10nintendoggerPosted 9/4/2011 2:15:47 PM
Pikmin and Mother would thrill me.
---
Nintendo called it the Ambassador Program because "Ambassador" is an anagram of "Moar Badass". -StarlightDrive
-Proud Female Gamer-