What 3DS/DS games that aren't as hyped are you looking forward to?

#1xxxxxnPosted 9/4/2011 1:47:06 PM
What are some DS games that aren't going to be as popular or hyped up or would appeal to the majority of mainstream gamers are you looking forward to the most? Everyone knows about and most people are getting the more popular DS/3DS games like Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 3DS, etc, coming out around Christmastime, but what games coming out around November/December 2011 that aren't as hyped up like maybe a Disney movie game, an obscure puzzle or text adventure game, or some obscure game that falls in the miscalleneous category of games are you planning on getting/asking for Christmas?

The less hyped up games of November/December 2011 that I'm planning on getting are Cooking Mama 4, Wappy Dog(kind of a cross between Nintendogs and Tamagotchi, it is a DS game that is an electronic dog simulator. The way you interact with Wappy Dog, what you say to it, how much love you show it, etc, determines how much it likes you, its personality, its mood, and how well it obeys you. You can feed it, bathe it, play games with or against it, teach it tricks, and maybe more that wasn't shown in the video.), and maybe Camping Mama.

As for the mainstream games, I have already pre-ordered and paid in full The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword from Best Buy.com. I even paid for the overnight shipping. I wish Skyward Sword was out right now though. I am also going to ask my mom for Super Mario 3D Land.
#2Dark_SilverXPosted 9/4/2011 1:48:40 PM(edited)
Been thinking about getting Cooking Mama 4 myself. It's the only game I'm looking forward to.
---
Wii FC, PSN, XBL, 3DS FC's in profile.
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
#3nintendoggerPosted 9/4/2011 1:50:02 PM
Doctor Lautrec, though it has some hype.
Starfox (judging by this board)

Uhm, where can I find some info on that Nintendog style game? :3
---
Nintendo called it the Ambassador Program because "Ambassador" is an anagram of "Moar Badass". -StarlightDrive
-Proud Female Gamer-
#4strongo9Posted 9/4/2011 1:52:47 PM
Kirby Mass Attack.
---
Want Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Skyward Sword!
#5thephatone2000Posted 9/4/2011 1:54:18 PM
Aliens Infestation
#6GuessMyUserNamePosted 9/4/2011 1:55:54 PM
Shinobi

the lack of any attention whatsoever over Shinobi makes me sad at the inevitable sales bomb soon to come =/
---
http://img.imgcake.com/GuessMyUserName/senkagura5mu.jpg
#7pikachupwnagePosted 9/4/2011 2:21:17 PM
Dark_SilverX posted...
Been thinking about getting Cooking Mama 4 myself. It's the only game I'm looking forward to.

Super mario 3D land
mario kart 7
sonic generations
Kid icarus uprising
luigis mansion
paper mario
animal crossing
pokemon rumble blast
nightsky
rolling western
mighty switch force
heroes of ruin
star fox 64 3D
resident evil revelations
cave story 3D
crush 3D

none of these excite you?
---
Wii U.... just be glad its not the Wii P. 3DS ambassador. member of the ELN
#8MagoziPosted 9/4/2011 2:26:37 PM
nintendogger posted...
Uhm, where can I find some info on that Nintendog style game? :3

U mean teh puppiez 3Dz?!?!?!?

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/puppies-or-the-worst-game-ever-made-for-the-3ds

Enjoyz!!!! :333
#9JackstinPosted 9/4/2011 2:28:03 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
Dark_SilverX posted...

Super mario 3D land
mario kart 7
sonic generations
Kid icarus uprising
luigis mansion
paper mario
animal crossing
pokemon rumble blast
nightsky
rolling western
mighty switch force
heroes of ruin
star fox 64 3D
resident evil revelations
cave story 3D
crush 3D

none of these excite you?

I can honestly say none of those excite me. I'm sure there may be good games in the bunch, but none get me excited. I could see myself liking Luigi's Mansion, but the game I'm most hyped about is ZOE 3DS.
#10pikachupwnagePosted 9/4/2011 2:29:09 PM
pokemon rumble blast
bit trip saga
rolling western
---
Wii U.... just be glad its not the Wii P. 3DS ambassador. member of the ELN