NES Open is growing on me.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. NES Open is growing on me.
4 years ago#1
The interface is hard to deal with, but I'm getting the hang of it. Even got a couple birdies today. :)

It's honestly becoming my favorite of the Ambassador games. It's a game I've never played before, and I have a lot of room to improve at it.
Visit this link to be bitten by a werewolf:
4 years ago#2
I must admit, there's something about that game that has grown on me too. It's challenging as ****, but when you get down to it, you just want to make it your *****.
PR Advisor and Co-Founder for United For Tales:
4 years ago#3
It's one of my favorite. It is easy to pick up.
Nintendo called it the Ambassador Program because "Ambassador" is an anagram of "Moar Badass". -StarlightDrive
-Proud Female Gamer-
4 years ago#4
Going from Mario Golf on my Game Boy to this is just killing me. The meter moves SO fast on the way back compared to Mario Golf. I think I may just stick with that haha.
lol, internet
4 years ago#5
at first i was sad it wasn't just plain Golf, but it's waay better except how fast the backswing is.
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
4 years ago#6
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour for Gamecube is still my favorite golf game. Open isn't bad by any stretch, but this genre is definitely one that benefited greatly from new technology.
"Fire must be a bad because it's old. The wheel must be bad because it's old. Everything old is horrible and SHOULD be updated." -MechaKoopa5000
4 years ago#7
I applaud this topic. I thought I was the only person that liked that game (I'll even go as far as loving it). I'm a fan of golfing, though.
I smell of cheap cigarettes and Whiskey. Can you blame me?
4 years ago#8
This applies to me, but with Yoshi. At first, I thought the only time that game was going to be played was if my one of my friends got ahold of my 3DS. Now it's probably my most-played Ambassador game. cx
Black: 5200-1702-7803 // Pearl: 2792-9665-9354 // SoulSilver: 2364-9596-5588
Name: Dark (Oh btw, I'm a girl)
4 years ago#9
This game might just be worthy of an avgn review. It would be funny to see him swing the ball into every bunker and river on a hole. I swear, I set everything correct, am off just a little bit, and I hit the ball right into a skinny river that I was intentionally trying to avoid. Also, why are there trees on the fairway?

However, it's fun once you get used to it.
4 years ago#10
Putting kills me but it's a well made game
GT: krpiper
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. NES Open is growing on me.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived