Anyone else hurt by Nintendo's lies?

#1Blood_NightsPosted 9/4/2011 6:41:37 PM
It's officially the end of summer, yet 2 of the promised VC game systems still have yet to have any games released. On top of that, the ONLY gameboy color game is Link's Awakening DX. Anyone else feel like Nintendo has been really slacking this year? I feel saddened...
---
I smell of cheap cigarettes and Whiskey. Can you blame me?
#2nintendoggerPosted 9/4/2011 6:43:10 PM
Lies, no.

Slacking, yeah.
---
Nintendo called it the Ambassador Program because "Ambassador" is an anagram of "Moar Badass". -StarlightDrive
-Proud Female Gamer-
#3omniryuPosted 9/4/2011 6:44:10 PM(edited)
I have a daily crying at night routine
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; pkmn White FC: 3997 6383 0943
3DS FC: 1160 9831 1358
#4polarice32Posted 9/4/2011 6:43:49 PM
Blood_Nights posted...
It's officially the end of summer, yet 2 of the promised VC game systems still have yet to have any games released. On top of that, the ONLY gameboy color game is Link's Awakening DX. Anyone else feel like Nintendo has been really slacking this year? I feel saddened...

Has the Fall equinox happened yet?
#5Second_ChancesPosted 9/4/2011 6:44:15 PM
Japan has two more GBC games we don't
---
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
#6Lord_FroodPosted 9/4/2011 6:44:38 PM
Eh, I was never looking forward to it that much to begin with but I am curious as to where these games are.
Weren't we supposed to also get more titles in that "launch window" between launch and E3? I could have sworn there was supposed to be more in that time frame.
---
"Fire must be a bad because it's old. The wheel must be bad because it's old. Everything old is horrible and SHOULD be updated." -MechaKoopa5000
#7nintendoggerPosted 9/4/2011 6:45:07 PM
polarice32 posted...

Summer ends when School begins. That's when stores bring out their FALL lines. It's also when I have to switch my white purse, with my black one.
---
Nintendo called it the Ambassador Program because "Ambassador" is an anagram of "Moar Badass". -StarlightDrive
-Proud Female Gamer-
#8polarice32Posted 9/4/2011 6:46:27 PM
nintendogger posted...
polarice32 posted...

Summer ends when School begins. That's when stores bring out their FALL lines. It's also when I have to switch my white purse, with my black one.

Summer BREAK ends when school begins.
#9HurricaneManningPosted 9/4/2011 6:47:20 PM
Summer ends on the Autumnal Equinox, which is still almost 3 weeks away...
---
Because I'm Hurricane Manning, and I'm AWESOME!
BOILER UP!
#10MattperdPosted 9/4/2011 6:47:35 PM
With how much they got going on right now, I don't mind cutting some slack. They've got so much on their plate, I'd hate being them right now.

But they'll come back. Give 'em time. I see good things for gaming in the future.

Actually, what lies are we talking about here?
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances