Is the 3DS worth it? Depends if you ever had a DS.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is the 3DS worth it? Depends if you ever had a DS.

User Info: kah

kah
5 years ago#1
If you have never experienced the DS library, I would say without hesitation that it is absolutely worth it. I have spent a ****load of hours playing incredible DS titles I never got around to (TWEWY, Radiant Historia, Disgaea DS, etc).

If you had a DS previously and played everything you were interested in, I would hold off personally. But if you haven't, it is absolutely worth it to play the DS backlog (Puzzle Quest 1 and 2, anyone?) To be honest, I've barely touched the N64 remakes in comparison to the games I've picked up for the DS that I never had a chance to.

I've played 3DS exclusive games for maybe 1/4 of my total 3DS playtime, but I have found it absolutely worth it to be able to pick up cheap DS games that I didn't get to play last generation.

User Info: lockheart47

lockheart47
5 years ago#2
Yea there are tons of Great DS games, Etrian Odyssey 3 is a big one :) If you plan on playing Disgaea, i'd really recommend the PSP version instead.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is the 3DS worth it? Depends if you ever had a DS.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived