Since they're bringing some N64 games to the 3DS...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Since they're bringing some N64 games to the 3DS...

User Info: Dragard_Kaos

Dragard_Kaos
5 years ago#1
I'd love to see Pokemon Stadium 3D. I mean, they could use those 3D models from PokeDex 3D. It would be amazing =D

Pokemon Stadium 2 was my favorite N64 game.
http://www.backloggery.com/dragard
Official Dragard of the GameFAQs boards.

User Info: frostedotter

frostedotter
5 years ago#2
If anything, that would be for the Wii/Wii U.
Black FC: 3568 0821 7811
Doing things in a place at a time

User Info: JackofSpades209

JackofSpades209
5 years ago#3
I would want an updated pokemon stadium game, with Gen V
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep --not screaming, like the passengers in his car. I said ass

User Info: Spiffy247

Spiffy247
5 years ago#4
MY favourite N64 games were Zelda OoT, F-Zero X, and Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon. I hope the latter to end up on the system, or similar sequels.
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.

User Info: brStalker

brStalker
5 years ago#5
Dragard_Kaos posted...
I'd love to see Pokemon Stadium 3D. I mean, they could use those 3D models from PokeDex 3D. It would be amazing =D

Pokemon Stadium 2 was my favorite N64 game.

So you're suggesting a new Stadium game.

I'd rather have a full pokemon game, with battles in 3D and ambient like the console versions.
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega

User Info: Mattperd

Mattperd
5 years ago#6
I thought there was only 1 N64 remake on the 3DS with a second one coming tomorrow?

Where'd everyone get the idea the 3DS is getting all these remakes? The 3DS only has 5 (With 2 being debatable) remakes out've the like, 38 game library.
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances

brStalker
5 years ago#7
Mattperd posted...
I thought there was only 1 N64 remake on the 3DS with a second one coming tomorrow?

Where'd everyone get the idea the 3DS is getting all these remakes? The 3DS only has 5 (With 2 being debatable) remakes out've the like, 38 game library.

5?!? Only OoT and SF64 are remakes. They were rebuilt from the ground up. And Devil Survivor is just a port with new content (8th day). SSFIV is a port as well, and I don't know which one the last game you hinted at is.
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
5 years ago#8
OoT definitely was not rebuilt from the ground up. <.<
3DS: 3351-4237-2268

User Info: Lord_Yggdrassil

Lord_Yggdrassil
5 years ago#9
A pokemon topic that doesn't involve remaking 2D games....i'm on board with this.

Pokemon Stadium was friggin AWESOME. loved the mini games.
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l271/Mithos_2006/DarkSoulsDIE.png

brStalker
5 years ago#10
Lord_Yggdrassil posted...
A pokemon topic that doesn't involve remaking 2D games....i'm on board with this.

Pokemon Stadium was friggin AWESOME. loved the mini games.

I liked them, but nothing beats the Pokéathlon on HGSS.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Since they're bringing some N64 games to the 3DS...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived