Since they're bringing some N64 games to the 3DS...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Since they're bringing some N64 games to the 3DS...
4 years ago#11
brStalker posted...
Mattperd posted...
I thought there was only 1 N64 remake on the 3DS with a second one coming tomorrow?

Where'd everyone get the idea the 3DS is getting all these remakes? The 3DS only has 5 (With 2 being debatable) remakes out've the like, 38 game library.

5?!? Only OoT and SF64 are remakes. They were rebuilt from the ground up. And Devil Survivor is just a port with new content (8th day). SSFIV is a port as well, and I don't know which one the last game you hinted at is.

BlazBlue Continuum Shift II.
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances
4 years ago#12
Mattperd posted...
brStalker posted...
Mattperd posted...
I thought there was only 1 N64 remake on the 3DS with a second one coming tomorrow?

Where'd everyone get the idea the 3DS is getting all these remakes? The 3DS only has 5 (With 2 being debatable) remakes out've the like, 38 game library.

5?!? Only OoT and SF64 are remakes. They were rebuilt from the ground up. And Devil Survivor is just a port with new content (8th day). SSFIV is a port as well, and I don't know which one the last game you hinted at is.

Oh, right. Blame me for never being into fighting games. Though that was more a new entry on a series than a port.
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
4 years ago#13

This is also a port, but whatev's.
---
Thirst-quenching, well-seasoned, crunchy and yet chewy: We are the Elvis of snack food.-Lucis_Ferre
4 years ago#14
Mattperd posted...

I said that they're bring some N64 games to the 3DS. I never said it was getting a bunch of remakes >_>
---
http://www.backloggery.com/dragard
Official Dragard of the GameFAQs boards.
4 years ago#15
But it's not the first time people have mentioned this "trend" of porting N64 games to 3DS. A trend that started with Ocarina and ended with StarFox, with nothing in between.
---
Play games, not systems. There are people who like games that you don't, grow up.
4 years ago#16
Dragard_Kaos posted...
Mattperd posted...

I said that they're bring some N64 games to the 3DS. I never said it was getting a bunch of remakes >_>

I was just bringing in something that I'd ask in other topics like this but no real response, I apologize if I came off the wrong way.

ryudin89 posted...

This is also a port, but whatev's.

I can't think of a word that combines Ports and Remakes. I just went with remakes since they all added something and could be argued (NOT to start anything) remakes. Honestly, I hate the argument of it. So I'll keep my opinion out of it to avoid it.

There'll be a 6th one when Abyss comes out, but then it'd be 6 out've potentially 50 titles by then. Still, don't see how this label came to exist as the poster above me said "Started with OoT, ended with Star Fox."
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances
4 years ago#17
How about a new game?
---
Want Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Skyward Sword!
4 years ago#18
There's a few games I'd like to see remade in 3D, but I really want brand new titles above all else. I'd rather just see a new F-Zero than an F-Zero X 3D. I liked the GX engine best. A new Zelda game would've been nice, too, considering all the different re-releases of the game in the past several years.
Now, if they had ported Super Mario Sunshine, or Metroid Prime: Hunters, that would be different.
But still, even a full dozen of N64 3D games wouldn't hurt over the next five years or so.
---
Why is Ixion the most hardcore metal Aeon ever?
Because he is a THUNDER HORSE!
4 years ago#19
brStalker posted...
Lord_Yggdrassil posted...
A pokemon topic that doesn't involve remaking 2D games....i'm on board with this.

Pokemon Stadium was friggin AWESOME. loved the mini games.

I liked them, but nothing beats the Pokéathlon on HGSS.

I agree with both of ya
---
Wii U.... just be glad its not the Wii P. 3DS ambassador. member of the ELN
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Since they're bringing some N64 games to the 3DS...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived