I don't beleive it at all, but 4Chan rumors for the 13th event.

#41ShadowMegaman1Posted 9/6/2011 8:34:00 AM(edited)
ffdgh1 posted...
...hmm i wonder will there be any account suicides

No. Just real ones. Mainly coming from the Sony camp.
#42bulbinkingPosted 9/6/2011 8:40:39 AM
Nin3DSFan posted...
I've always wondered why they're called Advance Wars, as a general series.
Also, if Famicom has Famicom Wars, Game Boy has Game Boy Wars, Super Famicom has Super Famicom Wars, Game Boy Advance has Game Boy Advance Wars (or just Advance Wars), and Nintendo DS has Famicom Wars DS (aka Advance Wars: Dual Strike), will the 3DS version (if there is one) be called... erm... just Nintendo 3DS Wars, or be called Advance Wars: D-word D-word D-word, or Advance Wars: 3 D-word S-word?

Advance Wars: Dimensional Strike
---
http://tinyurl.com/3m4stcy <this is your brain
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=45427 <this is your brain on the bible.
#43EndgamePosted 9/6/2011 10:52:30 AM
I've always wondered why they're called Advance Wars, as a general series.
Also, if Famicom has Famicom Wars, Game Boy has Game Boy Wars, Super Famicom has Super Famicom Wars, Game Boy Advance has Game Boy Advance Wars (or just Advance Wars), and Nintendo DS has Famicom Wars DS (aka Advance Wars: Dual Strike), will the 3DS version (if there is one) be called... erm... just Nintendo 3DS Wars, or be called Advance Wars: D-word D-word D-word, or Advance Wars: 3 D-word S-word?

they kept the name "Advance Wars" for US because that's what most are familiar with

in Japan, it has always been (system name) Wars, or Famicom Wars DS for the DS games for some reason
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#44DeuxHero(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2011 1:16:58 PM(edited)
"
You didn't play the first Baten Kaitos did you? Sounds like you just played BK origins. Kalas, the main character in Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings, has 1 winglet and 1 true wing, and this takes place...I believe 30 years after origins. He also had royal blue hair."

I played both. Uh, yes, exactly. Kalas has 1 winglet because he has 1 wing of the heart and the single winglet functions as a prosthetic (a lot of people note the oddity of 1 winglet, indeed its the first thing in the game). A character in a sequel shouldn't (Even if it was future!Kalas it wouldn't make sense for the same reason).

*spoilers for EWatLO's ending*

BK3MC would have NO wings of the heart, Kalas or not, as all WotH vanish at the end of EWatLO. This would mean 1 artificial wing would be stupid and unusable.

Additionally, Kalas's reason for a single wing is because how he was created. The only people who know about how to make a 2nd Kalas 1:are dead (George) or don't want to (Larikush). Even then, given Kalas is a prototype, there's no reason to make a 2nd him and not a 2nd Fee.
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
#45DeuxHero(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2011 9:48:19 PM
OK, furthering the iffyness, the MHTG (which mind you, was an existing rumor, on a list with at least one thing confirmed) would have mentioned the pad if real.
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex