Majora's Mask or Wind Waker?

#41KorlithielPosted 9/8/2011 1:45:08 PM
Majora's Mask as I would much rather replay it, especially since I've got friends who would buy a 3DS the day that game was announced.
---
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on.
#42JorgezxPosted 9/8/2011 1:46:23 PM
Majoras Mask. Wind Waker is beatiful enough.
---
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.- Plato
#43strongo9Posted 9/8/2011 1:46:23 PM
DahlVaughnni posted...
Majora's Mask. It's older, and would bundle well with OOT.

Wind Waker is on a system that's still readily available at a lot of retailers for dirt cheap and still looks good even on an HDTV.

MM needs it more. Not to mention the entire engine for MM is already built, with textures, models, scripting etc. It's already half done before development even starts.

This. On top of that MM is a much better game than WW. WW will most likely release on the Wii U VC.
---
Want Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Skyward Sword!
#44HermanTuttlePosted 9/8/2011 1:48:29 PM
Wind Waker plays on the Wii.
#45NinjaKitsunePosted 9/8/2011 1:55:18 PM
Okami. Yeah it's not technically a zelda game, but we've got all the buttons we need and I want portable original okami, dangit.
---
Professor Snape definitely does not have pointed ears, and under no circumstances is he to be addressed as 'Spock'.
#46MattKornerPosted 9/8/2011 2:16:21 PM
I want to go with MM for now. I have it on the Zelda Collectors Edition on the GC, and it kinda freezes now and again on the Wii. Not like how I had it on the N64...
And I don't want to pay $10 for an exact copy of the exact same game I have on the exact same system. I would rather have a remake. The effects in cutscenes were kinda blurry in MM. (By fault or by choice, I have no idea, but I am not a fan of that effect in games. I'd like to see it worked on if it WAS unintentional.)
As for the dungeons that were cut from WW, I heard they were used in TP, but I don't know. But it would be nice to see the previously unseen stuff from these games someday...
---
Why is Ixion the most hardcore metal Aeon ever?
Because he is a THUNDER HORSE!