i don't see how this addon is going to work if you have a nyko powerpak

#1xCha0sPosted 9/6/2011 9:13:07 PM(edited)
my 3DS is outfitted with a nyko powerpak. the stock battery life is so short i'd go as far as to say the comfort and battery extension in the nyko power pack is ESSENTIAL, and if you have to trade the good battery life back to poor in exchange for this second analog, NO DEAL (until nintendo designs both next year anyways)
#21shadetail1Posted 9/6/2011 9:12:43 PM
So a third-party Capcom add-on, which hasn't even been confirmed yet, mind you, doesn't work with a third-party Nyko add-on. (begin sarcasm) Color me surprised that different third parties don't take each other's products into consideration when designing their own. (end sarcasm)
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#3MattperdPosted 9/6/2011 9:12:54 PM
It's a good thing you sold your 3DS, huh?
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances
#4xCha0s(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2011 9:13:28 PM
it's on it's way matt, on it's way.
#5xCha0s(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2011 9:14:20 PM
hasn't even been confirmed yet, mind you,

it's 100% confirmed i saw a picture of it
#6xCha0s(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2011 9:15:22 PM
and before you say anything about a picture not confirming anything, remember that if you click "details" on a game on eshop it only gives you 3 pictures and then expects you to buy it based on those three images, so in nintendo's world, pictures are everything.
#71shadetail1Posted 9/6/2011 9:15:59 PM
["it's 100% confirmed i saw a picture of it"]

I've seen pictures of fairies and unicorns. That doesn't confirm them. Unless and until it is confirmed by the actual manufacturer, it is just a rumor.
---
#8xCha0s(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2011 9:18:32 PM
.....whatever, theres no reason to lie about something like this. clearly nintendos redesigning the system and alienating their own fanbase even more. im just glad that my 3DS is up for sale now, rather than when they do that and screw me -_-
#91shadetail1Posted 9/6/2011 9:21:09 PM
[".....whatever, theres no reason to lie about something like this."]

Really? An unaffiliated electronics magazine that wants attention has no reason to lie? You really need to learn how the real world works.

Furthermore, unless you are fluent in Japanese, you have no idea what the article attached to that picture even says. So you very likely have no context about that picture and have just jumped to the conclusion you want to believe.
---
#10elihuaranPosted 9/6/2011 9:29:46 PM
I said this in the other topic, and I'll say this again here:

There is no reason why Nyko won't make a Slide attachment that will be compatible with the PP+. Also, nobody official has officially released any information about this. The scan is from an unreleased Famitsu. Unreleased. That still doesn't mean that this thing technically exists yet. However, the evidence is starting to look like it is coming.

Until that issue of Famitsu is released to the public (you can buy it in stores), or someone official comes forward with a statement, this doesn't exist yet.

Also, feeding the troll here, but:

xchaos? That example of yours with the eShop? It doesn't apply. We know the games in question exist, and are available to the public for a fee. We aren't sure about that attachment until that article is available to the public. This image was from an issue that you can't go out and buy yet, so it isn't available to the public.