They give us a second slide pad, and they can't even do it right.

#1TheGoddamnPosted 9/6/2011 10:37:23 PM
Unlike practically every single dual-analogue setup in mainstream gaming, it's pretty much impossible to access the face buttons with one's right index finger while using the second pad with the right thumb. That makes controlling MH--which involves moving the camera while doing other things less than ideal.

Way to go, Nintendo (and/or whoever designed this)! And here I was all excited for the greater girth, better comfort and expanded battery life possibilities your new add-on could provide.

---
"Batman to all points, I could use some air support. Because I can't fly. At all. Now would be good."
http://www.backloggery.com/TheGoddamn
#2trizznillaPosted 9/6/2011 10:39:52 PM
Pretty sure I'm going to have my finger on the trigger.
---
Casually Hardcore.
#31shadetail1Posted 9/6/2011 10:40:36 PM
They haven't given it to us yet. They haven't even confirmed it yet. All this sturm und drang has been based on a single image in a still-not-yet-published Japanese magazine, and nobody has even tried yet to translate the attached article to see what it says.

So, to say the least, this is still nothing but the thinnest of rumors. I will believe it when and if it gets confirmed by the actual manufacturer (whomever that turns out to be).
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#4artificialjunkPosted 9/6/2011 10:41:44 PM
yup. you will have to do some kind of godly claw work to use the camera and buttons at the same time.
#5artificialjunkPosted 9/6/2011 10:42:55 PM
1shadetail1 posted...
They haven't given it to us yet. They haven't even confirmed it yet. All this sturm und drang has been based on a single image in a still-not-yet-published Japanese magazine, and nobody has even tried yet to translate the attached article to see what it says.

So, to say the least, this is still nothing but the thinnest of rumors. I will believe it when and if it gets confirmed by the actual manufacturer (whomever that turns out to be).

these leaks always happen. there are reputable sources that consistently report this info from famitsu every week. you think they are lying all of a sudden? oh yeah denial
#6TheGoddamn(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2011 10:45:03 PM
trizznilla posted...
Pretty sure I'm going to have my finger on the trigger.

What's a middle finger?

---
"Batman to all points, I could use some air support. Because I can't fly. At all. Now would be good."
#71shadetail1Posted 9/6/2011 10:46:44 PM
["these leaks always happen. there are reputable sources that consistently report this info from famitsu every week. you think they are lying all of a sudden? oh yeah denial"]

So you don't know what the article says and therefore have absolutely no context about that image, but still claim that the conclusion you have enthusiastically leaped to is proven beyond any reasonable doubt. We're dealing more with your naiveté than anyone else's denial.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#8darkqueenhelbaPosted 9/6/2011 10:47:34 PM
I was under the impression Capcom designed this. Did they not? If so, how is this Nintendo's fault? Because Nintendo licensed it? Seems like misplaced resentment to me.
---
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793
#9TheGoddamn(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2011 6:44:02 PM
Well, I'm going by the previous precedent-- the CCPro, many of the first models of which was bundled with Monster Hunter Tri.

---
#10LHS_2012Posted 9/7/2011 6:47:30 PM(edited)
I never knew not being able to hit the face buttons and right analog at the same time was a new occurrence.
---
And you definitely won't be laughing September 13 when they cancel the 3DS. ~thundercat2600, Aug 24, 2011
Gamertag: Starfish Hero