Just think of the 2nd analog stick like a Wii Motion Plus

#11DeathSoul2000Posted 9/7/2011 5:58:51 AM
guncrashdx posted...
I saw no complaints to the Wii Motion Plus addon....

except it forced you to wear that dumb jacket, and barely any worthwhile games used it. i can see more games using this, but it looks as clunky as sin.
---
Super Nintendo Defender system
#12the_cajun88Posted 9/7/2011 6:01:04 AM
And like the Wii, Sony then announced a motion controller with 1:1 control. Nintendo follows with an add on, then starts building it into the WiiMote.

Nintendo didn't follow with an add-on, the Wii Motion Plus was released almost a year and a half before the Playstation Move.

Nintendo also hasn't started building a second analog nub into new 3DS systems.
---
The University of Tennessee FTW
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l306/the_cajun88/Josephthesnowman.gif
#13TomorrowDogPosted 9/7/2011 6:02:13 AM
I saw plenty of complaints about Wii Motion Plus. And the two situations are only comparable on a basic level, there are a lot of finer details than both being an add-on.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii63/Cromifost/PSN.png
#14peteydifPosted 9/7/2011 6:05:52 AM
One is a system most have paid $250 for or not $180 and the other is a $40 Wiimote.

I see a difference.
#15rockyminPosted 9/7/2011 6:18:04 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
guncrashdx posted...

except it forced you to wear that dumb jacket, and barely any worthwhile games used it. i can see more games using this, but it looks as clunky as sin.

Actually, the jacket isn't forced at all. My WM+ add-ons work fine without it.
---
3DS Code:0344-9279-3656
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#16blunderminePosted 9/7/2011 6:22:35 AM(edited)
guncrashdx posted...
It starts off as a simple inexpensive addon and eventually will automatically be added to the original product.

That's not quite accurate. The WMP was something that took a few more years to develop and design. This probably should have been there at the start.