First people whine about the lack of a second control pad

#11LinetrixPosted 9/7/2011 6:11:25 AM
Where are these games that need it?

Easy champ. The thing was just announced and it already got one game that will work only with it. Expect more and more games using a second slide pad once the redesign is announced, which will be in a few months.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#12DrkVrtxPosted 9/7/2011 6:14:42 AM
Eoin posted...
Yeah, stupid whiners, not only do they want something that should have been there from the start, but now it turns out that they also want it to be done in some competent way. Apparently this stupid design isn't making them happy!

What double standards.

So much truth.
---
Tachikomas are the best characters in any anime. Ever.
so i herd u liek taking over 9000 hobbits to isengard to find out why all the rum's gone
#13GencoilPosted 9/7/2011 6:20:27 AM
They wanted a second circle pad built into the system, not this monstrosity of an add-on.
---
www.klustr.net || Mega Man Legends 3 revival campaign: www.legends3.com || PSN: Gencoil || 3DS: 1848-1656-3420 (PM me! I have SSF43D)
#14thundercat2600Posted 9/7/2011 6:23:42 AM
Yup, 3DS is worthless for FPS games or any game where you need decent camera controls. I'm absolutely baffled that Nintendo didn't realize this during the development.

I almost feel embarrassed for Nintendo after seeing that TURD of an add-on.
#15ynniPosted 9/7/2011 6:26:50 AM
Gencoil posted...
They wanted a second circle pad built into the system, not this monstrosity of an add-on.

Sooo they'd rather spend a lot more money (than this peripheral) to buy the console again? It's not as if the circle pad will just sprout out of existing consoles.
---
*Insert witty line*
#16BdowDELL222Posted 9/7/2011 6:39:27 AM
You guys might think there is a better design for the peripheral, but this design is probably the only "competent" way it can be done... Think about it, you cant just clip something on the right side seeing as how there is no input for attachment, so its obviously got to span the whole system. Knowing this, its Nintendo's job to make the thing comfortable to hold and it looks like they did just that, there is no denying that...