"Hurf durf, 'product' means a new game, not new hardware, you're a troll!"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. "Hurf durf, 'product' means a new game, not new hardware, you're a troll!"
4 years ago#1
Nintendo Defense Force making them look like fools once again. Anyway, who thinks Nintendo should give this new add-on for free instead of 20 crappy old games?
---
We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes.
4 years ago#2
Artragon posted...
Nintendo Defense Force making them look like fools once again. Anyway, who thinks Nintendo should give this new add-on for free instead of 20 crappy old games?

Or it WAS a rumor until today.
---
Wii U.... just be glad its not the Wii P. Check out brawl in the family at keenspot.com for some awesome Smash bros comics member of the ELN
4 years ago#3
Nintendo Defense Force like the Capcom Advent Guard but less angry
---
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8512731/0%20ALL%20RM3.png
4 years ago#4
To be fair, most were saying no to a flat-out redesign being revealed, not an add-on.

Besides, how do you know it's a better deal than the 20 free games - where quality is a subjective matter, mind you - when we don't know how much it'll cost?
---
When Snake sees a "!" over someone's head, he runs and hides.
When the Pokemon Trainer sees a "!", he beats them up and takes their money.
4 years ago#5
I still think the denial of some members of the NDF is a lot funnier. I almost fell of my chair laughing when I saw the topics saying the scan is fake, that Famitsu is lying and that that thing isn't confirmed when even a Nintendo magazine confirmed it.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
4 years ago#6
The Hero Of Time posted...
To be fair, most were saying no to a flat-out redesign being revealed, not an add-on.

Besides, how do you know it's a better deal than the 20 free games - where quality is a subjective matter, mind you - when we don't know how much it'll cost?

To be fair, this add-on will most likely lead to a redesign being announced and I'm thinking it will be released in time for the Vita launch in NA.
---
3DS Code:0344-9279-3656
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
4 years ago#7
Iwata is getting sacked and there is a 2D version coming out.
---
3DS: 1934 - 0847 - 7915
4 years ago#8
Artragon posted...

They'll probably sell it with bundled with the first new game that needs it.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. "Hurf durf, 'product' means a new game, not new hardware, you're a troll!"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived