This is not fair at all console preorders for Sonic Generations get this!!!!!!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. This is not fair at all console preorders for Sonic Generations get this!!!!!!!!
4 years ago#31
^
I own every single version of Ocarina of Time and this is by far the worst version I have unfortunatly ever played. While I do appreciate the effort that was put into enhancing the visual I could not help but feel it was a quick rushed job that didnt even bother to add anything new. The reason I despise it so much is that they took away some of the very popular glitches that makes replaying the game worthwhile and fun to speedrun through. I cant do that with this version and if I ever decide to replay the game it would have to be either on the N64 or GC.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
4 years ago#32
Can anyone please show me the collectors edition of Sonic Classic Collection. I wasnt aware there was a limited edition of the game.

Never mind I found it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPiUgbbc-sk
It doesnt seem that special enough for me to want to import it. I'll definitely be getting Sonic Generations just for the bonuses though.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
4 years ago#33
I do not care if everyone got it or not, IT WAS FREE. Nintendo would not get people paying extra for something FREE like people will pay extra for this.
4 years ago#34
"So can we stop being stupid and assume we will get a different collectors edition?"

hah! in your dreams. don't you think it would have been announced by now?
---
Super Nintendo Defender system
4 years ago#35
LurtzOfIsengard posted...
I do not care if everyone got it or not, IT WAS FREE. Nintendo would not get people paying extra for something FREE like people will pay extra for this.

This isnt about whats free or not its about whats fair. All the other countries got a preorder bonus while the US over here practically is out for blood just to be able to get something at all. Its sickening that we cant be equal.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
4 years ago#36

Yes I did. My order from play-asia finally came through after 2 months of back ordering.

That's great. Are you also going to get the black keyboard when it's released?

---
"If you want to understand, words are never a problem." --Rena Lanford, Star Ocean: The Second Story
http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/butterfree.gif
4 years ago#37
It's just a color difference. That's seems like a waste but it's good for those who want their options open.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
4 years ago#38
Nintendo 3DS Version is getting playable characters such as Tails, Knuckles and others. But you can only play as them after finishing Story Mode.
---
Nintendo 3DS- Nintendo found 3 ways to Destroy Sony
Official Nintendo 3DS Ambassador
4 years ago#39
My point was that Sega would not miss out on the chance to sell it hear and make more money. Some idiot responded that Nintendo had a special edition of Zelda OoT over in japan and not over here, so not everyone wants morre money. This person was somehow saying nintendo was makeing money money on giving away something FREE over there.

No one is paying attention, i give up.
4 years ago#40
You have to understand. While it may seem like companies are wasting money having to make up preorders for a game it helps add to a selling point and entices people to go and preorder. In the long run its more money in their pocket but if they wont do it that's their decision I'm just merely suggesting the potential that is wasted not doing it.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. This is not fair at all console preorders for Sonic Generations get this!!!!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived