Nintendo did not screw over the trust of the fanbase/consumers.

#1MattKornerPosted 9/7/2011 12:57:45 PM
The point of this topic is to ask yourself these questions. Not to reply to me asking them.

They made some design and marketing mistakes.

We all do make mistakes.

Screwing over our trust would be if they KNEW the system wouldn't sell too much at the original price tag. They Just tried to sucker as many people as they could.

Making a mistake is releasing a system becuase several 3rd Party developers' games were ready, think that the original price tag would mean good profits for future endeavors and seem reasonable with a good line up of games.

They didn't screw us. Mistakes happen. I honestly didn't heaar too much clamor for the 3DS to have a second circle pad. The first DS did exceptionally without one. The touch screen worked just as good as any second analog I've ever seen.

The only person I saw disagree with that was my little brother while playing Metroid Prime: Hunters. And we all know how little brothers can be...

The thing is, Nintendo tries to be innovative in the gaming industry. And free-thinkers apparently aren't welcome.
The mindset is "Okay, they had fun with their little experiments the DS and the Wii. Now it's time they need to get back to the traditional stuff."

You don't work there. That's not your call.
And all the third parties loved the DS, and they were once in love with the 3DS. And once Nintendo releases their first party games and show how successful the 3DS can be, they will love it once more.

But right now, mistakes were made.

When was the last time you had a fender bender?
Or dropped a plate which then shattered?
Or went out with a crazy girl?
Or created this particular topic, which MAY make things worse?

People make mistakes.

This is being turned into the 9/11 of the Console War.
When it is really a schoolyard scrap at worst.

The point of this topic is to ask yourself these questions. Not to reply to me asking them.
---
Why is Ixion the most hardcore metal Aeon ever?
Because he is a THUNDER HORSE!
#2MW2_Main_MenuPosted 9/7/2011 12:59:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Lord_FroodPosted 9/7/2011 12:59:36 PM
MattKorner posted...

Too far bro.
---
"I get stoopid, I shoot an arrow like Cupid,
I use a word that don't mean nothin', like looptid." - Digital Underground
#4nintendoggerPosted 9/7/2011 1:00:14 PM
9/11 =/= 3DS. Never has. NEVER WILL.
---
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
#5skawo93Posted 9/7/2011 1:00:24 PM
I'd just wish they wouldn't do this crap with the addon. If enough devs jump ship, a two-stick redesign is due. Let's hope they don't.
---
The second videogame crash is coming.
Soon.
#6pikachupwnagePosted 9/7/2011 1:01:08 PM
Lord_Frood posted...
MattKorner posted...

Too far bro.

WAY to far.
---
Wii U.... just be glad its not the Wii P. Check out brawl in the family at keenspot.com for some awesome Smash bros comics member of the ELN
#7Halo3GAMEFREAKPosted 9/7/2011 1:01:43 PM
inb4killermob
---
www.ovguide.com/video/mr-brooks-mr-smith-922ca39ce10036bafd11972fe875db5a
#8PinchekriaPosted 9/7/2011 1:03:11 PM
This topic has gave me a new outlook on life.Thank you TC for showing us the way.
---
PSN/Xbox Live/Steam: Pinchekria
http://i.imgur.com/X871v.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Cwrha.jpg
#9AlexPumaPosted 9/7/2011 1:03:20 PM
When was the last time you had a fender bender?
Two years ago when a coworker backed into my car. Then not long after that a deer ran across the interstate and I had no time to react. The insurance company certainly lost their trust in me after those two incidents and jacked up my rates, when neither were my fault.
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#10apprentice4nashPosted 9/7/2011 1:04:01 PM
what is with this fanbase?

I don't recall Nintendo fans being like this before, I should know I was one and still am to an extent.

It is for us to individually voice whether we have lost confidence in Nintendo as consumers or not.

This is not for you to tell us. I for one, along with several others I know have indeed lost confidence in Nintendo, in other words I do not trust them as much as I used to.