Who else is now waiting on a revision?

#1bidoof01Posted 9/7/2011 5:27:17 PM
Well I was planning to buy one for myself once Mario comes out and some as Christmas presents, but this 2nd analog announcement has definitely put me off.
---
Yes
#2EnclavePosted 9/7/2011 5:28:27 PM
I've been waiting for a revision since the day the 3DS was released.

There's ALWAYS going to be a superior revision to a Nintendo handheld. ALWAYS.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.
#3DarkMarc009Posted 9/7/2011 5:29:03 PM
How is an optional attachment putting you off?
---
Ribbit.
http://miburl.com/Wcs9zQ
#4fallenKlNGPosted 9/7/2011 5:29:19 PM
I thought that was just an attachment. Well, I don't really know the details; I just logged on after being inactive and I see a flood of these 2nd circle-pad topics. Anyway, the 3DS just recently came out, so I don't think a newer model will be released until a minimum of 1.5 years from now. Plus, I already bought mine.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#5LemonKweenstaaaPosted 9/7/2011 5:31:03 PM
I was planning on buying a Wii, but the Motion+ thing really put me off.
---
The way you move is a mystery.
#6eragonman9Posted 9/7/2011 5:31:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7pikachupwnagePosted 9/7/2011 5:31:28 PM
Enclave posted...

and any sony apple or microsoft product as well.
---
3DS boards home to worlds largest population of trolls and whiners. Pikachu used logic on wild troll! it had no effect! member of the ELN
#8DarkMarc009Posted 9/7/2011 5:33:40 PM(edited)
eragonman9 posted...
bidoof01 posted...
Well I was planning to buy one for myself once Mario comes out and some as Christmas presents, but this 2nd analog announcement has definitely put me off.

I'm pretty sure that the 2nd stick is a rumor. Why would Nintendo make such a major revision that would make everyone else who has bought a 1-stick model have no way to play the new games that use the second stick?

Baseless rumors aren't fact, so try not to confuse people.

Games will not require the second slide pad, it's just an optional control scheme. Get this through your head. Did you think games would start requiring the Classic Controller when it came out?

This is directed at everybody.
---
Ribbit.
http://miburl.com/Wcs9zQ
#9shinigami820Posted 9/7/2011 5:35:08 PM

This. I'm hoping for an XL.
---
Go to http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html and post this to your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D.
#10MattperdPosted 9/7/2011 5:35:59 PM
DarkMarc009 posted...
eragonman9 posted...
bidoof01 posted...

I'm pretty sure that the 2nd stick is a rumor. Why would Nintendo make such a major revision that would make everyone else who has bought a 1-stick model have no way to play the new games that use the second stick?

Baseless rumors aren't fact, so try not to confuse people.

Games will not require the second slide pad, it's just an optional control scheme. Get this through your head. Did you think games would start requiring the Classic Controller when it came out?

This is directed at everybody.

I'm glad you put him down so harshly, he looked like he was about to attack you. It's obvious he didn't see the picture for that Monster Hunter Only slide pad. Good thing you put him in his place.
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances