You know what makes me mad about the Circle Pad...

#1YoyokuKOPosted 9/7/2011 6:03:34 PM
potential MegaMan Legends 3 stolen funds
---
RIP MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3
#2PinchekriaPosted 9/7/2011 6:05:57 PM
Blah blah Megaman blah blah. That needs to be put down, also Sonic.
---
PSN/Xbox Live/Steam: Pinchekria
http://i.imgur.com/X871v.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Cwrha.jpg
#3YoyokuKO(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2011 6:06:50 PM
so what?

I'd rather have a game to play than an accessory for no games
---
RIP MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3
#4Knorth7286Posted 9/7/2011 6:17:03 PM
Comparing megaman to sonic? Ridiculous. The majority of megaman games are good. Can't say the same for sonic.
---
Floor is cracklin' cold. She took my heart, I think she took my soul. With the moon I run, far from the carnage of the fiery sun.
#5m0986-8Posted 9/7/2011 6:18:59 PM
Generations looks sick... and the recent games such as Colors has received good ratings
---
3DS FC: 0344 - 9282 - 6531
#6MattKornerPosted 9/7/2011 6:25:20 PM
m0986-8 posted...
Generations looks sick... and the recent games such as Colors has received good ratings

But the problem is that the "New" Sonic games are drastically different from the "Old" Sonic games. The ratings only reinforce the younger generation of Sonic fans, most of which have never played a 2D Sonic game on the Sega Genesis.

Good reviews =/= it is "Classic Sonic" gameplay in this game.
Good reviews = the game is playable with minor to no problems.
---
Why is Ixion the most hardcore metal Aeon ever?
Because he is a THUNDER HORSE!
#7LHS_2012Posted 9/7/2011 6:32:28 PM
MattKorner posted...
m0986-8 posted...

But the problem is that the "New" Sonic games are drastically different from the "Old" Sonic games. The ratings only reinforce the younger generation of Sonic fans, most of which have never played a 2D Sonic game on the Sega Genesis.

Good reviews =/= it is "Classic Sonic" gameplay in this game.
Good reviews = the game is playable with minor to no problems.

It doesn't need to be classic, it needs to be good. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is considered one of the best Mario games ever, and it is not classic Mario style. That doesn't make it less of a Mario game.

As long as a Sonic game has speed without compromising platforming (or quality), it's doing its job, whether it's classic style or not.
---
And you definitely won't be laughing September 13 when they cancel the 3DS. ~thundercat2600, Aug 24, 2011
Gamertag: Starfish Hero
#8NearRPosted 9/7/2011 6:32:30 PM
MattKorner posted...
m0986-8 posted...

Same can be said about today's Mega Man. (With MM9 and 10 as exceptions)
---
Boomers are so cute!