I am a proud AMBASSADOR

#1Megabest39Posted 9/7/2011 6:22:54 PM
INTRO

First off, let me say that i am an Ambassador and im proud of it. I think thats its great being an ambassador, yes, I got 20 free games and loss $60 (i dont feel like doing any math). But that is not every thing i gained. I gained something that people that are not ambassadors wish they had. This may get a little lengthy so read if you want to hear stuff about what is the difference between ambassadors and non Ambassadors.

MY STORY

Sadly, Im not rolling in the money at the moment. But I'm able to get through. Also, i want to tell you im not that old, im still in school (I could be in college, High school, or Middle school) so im not making any money. So my family is pretty tight on money. But like i said im able to get through. So my birthday is coming up, my birthday is Febuary 26. A month before the 3DS launched in spring break. One day i went to Game Stop, way before my birthday, to look around, There it sat, on a cold rack, the 3DS. Well, the box. It still has not came out yet at the time. But i told my mom that the 3DS is what i want for my birth day.
Lets skip to my birthday, so on my birthday, i woke up in the morning. To be clear i was not expecting a 3DS because of money. But i still, had hoped that i would get one. So i walked out and seen a wrapped up box...I ripped off the paper...It was a 3DS (You all seen it coming)!!! Also, the other thing i wanted was a gutiar that i could have gotten right on my birthday. But i wanted the 3DS even knowing that i would not have any thing to unwrap (besides a box).

PERKS OF BEING AN AMBASSADOR

To all who are not ambassadors, you may have saved more money. But we got plenty of perks that you will never have. There is more things than just 20 games that ambassadors got but you might not be able to notice.
One, being called Ambassador is just one thing, but there is many little things that are not noticable. For instants, It tells people that your a true Nintendo fan. If you read "MY STORY", you know that i dont got much money. But did that stop me from getting a 3DS...no...i dont think so. I bet alot ambassadors are struggling with money like me, But did that stop them. I know $250 is alot, but some people are struggling with money just like me, but they did not buy a 3DS. Most of them waited for it the price to lower down. Which i understand, i feel you. But some people, are lucky and did not get the 3DS, until the price dropped, now those people are NOT true nitendo fans.
Secondly, the 20 games is the most obvious perk, so HAHAHAHA, we get awesome games for free in which of 10 games you cannot get (GBA). So thats pretty much it for that one.
Thirdly (if thats even a word), we will always be ambassadors, and we will always get more exclusives than non ambassadors. You never know we could get free games on the eShop, or we can get disscounts on retail games (Higly unlickly, But would be awesome). Which if you buy all the games that we Ambassadors get free, then you might be spending $60 dollars on games we get free. Which all adds up. Both Non Ambassador and Ambassadors equal to the same amount of $250, but who got more stuff? I dont know, i let you figure that one out.

WHAT THIS IS NOT

This is not a FAQ even though it may look like that. I never done one before and i am not sure how to do one with all the legal stuff involved in it. Im so naive. But just so i dont get fined, THIS IS NOT A FAQ!!!
---
NewsMan: Ground Breaking News!!! The Ground Is Breaking!!! Back To You!!!
#2linkrules2Posted 9/7/2011 6:24:15 PM
Obviously its not a FAQ, there are no questions and answers
---
3DS FC - 3050-7608-9240 (Ryan)
#3nintendoggerPosted 9/7/2011 6:25:06 PM
Sticky request sent.
---
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President
#4Megabest39(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2011 6:27:47 PM
Hey im the creater of this topic, and im kinda new to gamefaqs, so, what does Sticky requested means...DOnt make fun of me
---
NewsMan: Ground Breaking News!!! The Ground Is Breaking!!! Back To You!!!
#5nintendoggerPosted 9/7/2011 6:28:08 PM
Wait, wait wait. There is no shame in getting something as a gift, but it was free for you. I'm tight on money too (so I looped). Nothing I could do about it. :P I'm the President! *rages*
---
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President
#6BKXDPosted 9/7/2011 6:45:36 PM
Megabest39 posted...
my birthday is Febuary 26.

How could you have gotten the 3DS on that day, when it was released on March 27? Tell me, is your last name McFly?
---
CityFolk: Bill @ Hoosier 3394-7044-0625
Official King of the Pilotwings Resort and Nintendogs+Cats Boards
#7iveriadPosted 9/7/2011 7:00:39 PM
Megabest39 posted...
If you read "MY STORY", you know that i dont got much money. But did that stop me from getting a 3DS...no...i dont think so. I bet alot ambassadors are struggling with money like me, But did that stop them. I know $250 is alot, but some people are struggling with money just like me, but they did not buy a 3DS. Most of them waited for it the price to lower down. Which i understand, i feel you. But some people, are lucky and did not get the 3DS, until the price dropped, now those people are NOT true nitendo fans.

So.....you mean.....3DS is some sort of drugs that you really need to get ASAP?

And it's not a nice thing to say that the "lucky" people are not true nintendo fans.
They are just lucky Nintendo fans.
---
"There is no justice in using and deceiving people!"
#8BigDaddyWingnutPosted 9/7/2011 7:04:27 PM
BKXD posted...
Megabest39 posted...
my birthday is Febuary 26.

How could you have gotten the 3DS on that day, when it was released on March 27? Tell me, is your last name McFly?

10/10
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758(Wingnut) DeviantArt-http://bigdaddywingnut.deviantart.com/
I want Midna playable in the new Smash Bros! People who agree:
#9strongo9Posted 9/7/2011 7:07:42 PM
BlogFAQs.
---
Want Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Skyward Sword!
#10ElNurglingPosted 9/8/2011 3:32:20 AM
I love these heart-warming stories about poor, modest kids who aren't rolling in money and come from families who are pretty tight on money but still ask their mum for a 3DS or a guitar for their birthday, even knowing that they would not have any thing to unwrap (besides a box).

Can people be declared a Saint before they pass away? This story calls for it.