Just 2 months...

#1m0986-8Posted 9/7/2011 7:46:38 PM
Thats what I keep telling myself. I bought a 3DS at launch because I thought it would sell out for months like the Wii... instead it kinda flopped like a Magikarp... it just sat in my room doing nothing (except when i took it to an anime convention and got massive streetpasses)... just 2 months til a game I like comes out. Sonic Generations ^_^
---
3DS FC: 0344 - 9282 - 6531
#2E-25Posted 9/7/2011 7:47:47 PM
And another 2 before said game hits the bargain bin.

My condolences that Sonic is the only game you're looking forward to.
---
Kowtow to your new overlords! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCpdDS3L2xs
Catch the disease... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UumBPL4a_MI
#3MarsfordPosted 9/7/2011 7:52:58 PM
m0986-8 posted...
Thats what I keep telling myself. I bought a 3DS at launch because I thought it would sell out for months like the Wii... instead it kinda flopped like a Magikarp... it just sat in my room doing nothing (except when i took it to an anime convention and got massive streetpasses)... just 2 months til a game I like comes out. Sonic Generations ^_^

You bought a 3DS for Sonic Generations? When did you expect that to come out?
---
Right now you are reading my signature. Was it worth it? I have just wasted 10 seconds of your life. I find joy in randomly wasting people's time.
#4m0986-8(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2011 7:55:02 PM(edited)
Not true... before the end of the year for the 3DS there will be Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land.... but I plan to only purchase Sonic Generations

Actually I didn't expect Sonic Generations to come out for the 3DS... I bought it because of the epic Nintendo handheld games that come out. (mario, pokemon, yugioh, visual novels)... though I was super happy when Generations was announced for the 3DS
---
#5nintendoggerPosted 9/7/2011 7:53:53 PM
2 days...
---
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President
#6MarsfordPosted 9/7/2011 8:21:27 PM
m0986-8 posted...
Not true... before the end of the year for the 3DS there will be Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land.... but I plan to only purchase Sonic Generations

Actually I didn't expect Sonic Generations to come out for the 3DS... I bought it because of the epic Nintendo handheld games that come out. (mario, pokemon, yugioh, visual novels)... though I was super happy when Generations was announced for the 3DS

Ah I see. Piece of advice, don't buy a system for games coming out a year later, and then be unhappy that you have nothing to play on it. If any of the games out now didn't intrigue, you should have held back on buying it.

That being said, if you're really bored, play SMT DSO if you're into RPGs, and play OoT 3D if you're into adventure/puzzle. If you prefer platforming, I heard great things about Shantae.

If you still can't find a game, then find some patience instead of making a useless topic to spread more depression on this board.
---
Right now you are reading my signature. Was it worth it? I have just wasted 10 seconds of your life. I find joy in randomly wasting people's time.
#7m0986-8(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2011 10:19:40 AM(edited)
Ah I see. Piece of advice, don't buy a system for games coming out a year later, and then be unhappy that you have nothing to play on it. If any of the games out now didn't intrigue, you should have held back on buying it.

If you scroll up to my first post... you would see my reason "I bought a 3DS at launch because I thought it would sell out for months like the Wii"... here is some friendly advice, next time pay more attention to the stuff you read ;-)

and I am far from bored... I have a backlog of about 12 games that will take me about a year to finish as I am a casual player. By that time the good 3DS games will be out

P.S. Marsford, this smiley is for you (>^_^)>
---
#8KogaSteelfangPosted 9/8/2011 10:23:18 AM
Nintendo flat out stated, long before release, that it wouldn't be a Wii like shortage.
That's why they pushed it back by about 3 months. So they could produce enough to not have a shortage.

Then people saw shleves full on release day, and started the now rampant "3ds is a failure" mindset.
---
The following statement is false.
The previous statement is true.