So what did Nintendo do that has everyone riled up?

#1BossBangPosted 9/8/2011 9:23:57 AM
I've been off the boards and disconnected from news lately because of final exams for summer session 2 and moving into a new apartment.

What did Nintendo announce that pissed everybody off and why are people mad?
---
"Everybody has an opinion. Just some people try harder to shove it down your throat than others."
#2darkqueenhelbaPosted 9/8/2011 9:24:48 AM
2nd pad peripheral for the handheld that is completely optional.
---
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793
#3ffdghPosted 9/8/2011 9:24:58 AM
http://cdn3.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/nintendo-3ds-cradle-add-on-famitsu.jpg
---
Official Ventus Luck Charm of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board XD
sarcasm is fun. :D
#4hydra_dragonPosted 9/8/2011 9:27:12 AM
A 2nd analog stick. People are mad because it is ugly, big and bulky, plus they think the revision of the 3ds lite will come with a 2nd analog, screwing early buyers
---
Godzilla for President 2012!
#5BossBang(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2011 9:45:37 AM
Well butter my body and call me a biscuit, Nintendo has signaled Armageddon.

This apparatus shall be the end to us all.
---
"Everybody has an opinion. Just some people try harder to shove it down your throat than others."
#6trenkenPosted 9/8/2011 9:47:21 AM
darkqueenhelba posted...

Until they start forcing it on you just like they did with the WM+. Go try and play Skyward Sword without that attachment, let me know how that works out for you.

They will definitely find ways to push this on us through first party software.
---
3DS 1504-5688-7256
#7AlgusUnderdunkPosted 9/8/2011 9:47:36 AM
Nothing really. You're just seeing people get way too overexcited about something that really won't affect them.
---
~~The Blue Demon Bandits~~
http://www.geocities.com/aunderdunk/bdb.html
#8BossBang(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2011 9:55:00 AM
trenken posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...

Until they start forcing it on you just like they did with the WM+. Go try and play Skyward Sword without that attachment, let me know how that works out for you.

Or through a 3ds revision that WILL come.

Not if. WILL come. But in all honesty, I really don't care anymore, my 3ds will probably just pick up dust waiting for the 3 good games promised that don't get pushed back or canceled and anything after that is whatever, I'll have a Vita by then.
---
#9LordAndrewPosted 9/8/2011 9:55:10 AM
They annonced a new console revision. How dare they do this thing that they're not actually doing!
---
Official 3DS Embosser
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#10Blood_NightsPosted 9/8/2011 9:59:04 AM
trenken posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...

The problem with your logic is 1: All WiiRemotes have it built in now, so if you've purchased one recently (such as I have, and I'm sure many people have, just to have a way to differentiate theirs from their family members) you already have Wii Motion Plus and 2, it's actually extremely useful for new games as it allows for better motion sensing, so it wasn't ever really meant to be an optional attachment, more of a "Oh crap, we forgot something in our remotes, so we're going to make a 10 dollar accessory, and then rerelease the remote entirely".
---
I smell of cheap cigarettes and Whiskey. Can you blame me?