Just out of curiosity What do people think of my 3DS review?

#1pikachupwnagePosted 9/8/2011 11:13:00 AM
What do you think? ( I will be updating it at a future date)
---
3DS boards home to worlds largest population of trolls and whiners. Pikachu used logic on wild troll! it had no effect! member of the ELN
#2CraddaPoostaPosted 9/8/2011 11:16:27 AM
It really needs a cleanup. It's riddled with grammatical and spelling errors.

When you describe a function or a feature of the device, maybe give an example of how it is used. You only briefly touched on the gyroscope, and didn't mention the accelerometer.

6/10. Polish it up a bit, and it will be a lot better.
---
Remember, kids. It's the internet. You have no rights.
#3Wynters387Posted 9/8/2011 11:16:42 AM
pikachupwnage posted...

2 1/2 pudding pops
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Creator of the "Reach Around" the back touch screen attachment for the 3DS.
#4pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2011 11:25:09 AM
NeoDraven posted...

When you describe a function or a feature of the device, maybe give an example of how it is used. You only briefly touched on the gyroscope, and didn't mention the accelerometer.

I said I am updating it. It originally was a meh quality quick review. next step is a cleanup then upgrade to full review.

thanks for the constructive criticism I was expecting trolls to flood in and label me a blind bais nintendrone who writes like a 2 year
---
3DS boards home to worlds largest population of trolls and whiners. Pikachu used logic on wild troll! it had no effect! member of the ELN
#5pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2011 11:26:05 AM
Wynters387 posted...
pikachupwnage posted...

2 1/2 pudding pops

What 2 1/2 pudding pops equal?
---
#6CraddaPoostaPosted 9/8/2011 11:31:38 AM
I hate when people just come along and be a douche for no reason. You asked for opinions on your work, in the interest of making it better; you deserve a respectful response from that.
---
#7pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2011 11:36:13 AM
NeoDraven posted...
I hate when people just come along and be a douche for no reason. You asked for opinions on your work, in the interest of making it better; you deserve a respectful response from that.

thanks neo I think he was just being funny (he is on my friend list) but thanks :D
---
#8pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2011 11:39:31 AM
NeoDraven posted...

I ran it through my spell check only 4 errors :D however it does still need a cleanup anyways needs MOAR examples like you say.
---
#9CraddaPoostaPosted 9/8/2011 11:45:22 AM
They're is not the same as there. Their is another word altogether.

Sometimes, spellcheck won't catch grammatical errors.
---
#10pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2011 12:04:58 PM
NeoDraven posted...
They're is not the same as there. Their is another word altogether.

Sometimes, spellcheck won't catch grammatical errors.

wow you have quite the eye for those kind of things don't you. Would've never caught that so thanks :D
---