Let me get this straight

#1JP_SartrePosted 9/8/2011 3:32:58 PM
Am I understanding this correclty? An ADD ON THAT PLUGS INTO HANDHELD ? One that adds second analog stick and more buttons? You're going to carry all of this in your pocket? Does this not sort of defeat the purpose of a portable hand held device?

Why in the world would anyone want this or buy this? Why not just carry a Wii around with you?

N has gone senile, time for the nursing home.
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#2Mariofan15Posted 9/8/2011 3:35:30 PM
JP_Sartre posted...
Am I understanding this correclty? An ADD ON THAT PLUGS INTO HANDHELD ? One that adds second analog stick and more buttons? You're going to carry all of this in your pocket? Does this not sort of defeat the purpose of a portable hand held device?

Why in the world would anyone want this or buy this? Why not just carry a Wii around with you?

N has gone senile, time for the nursing home.

For once,I agree with you.
---
Pokemon White:1979-2643-0071
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
#3MW2_Main_MenuPosted 9/8/2011 3:37:17 PM
This announcement was bound to piss people off.

And it did.
---
GT: MW2 Main Menu and Movie Premiere
Games playing: EDF: Insect Armageddon Red Faction: Armageddon CoD: Black Ops Halo Reach Halo Wars
#4SupaTPosted 9/8/2011 3:38:48 PM(edited)
Your topic title was a huge indicator of what kind of topic I was expecting to see.

EDIT: lol, sarcasm aside, I agree. It sucks.
#5JP_Sartre(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2011 3:39:27 PM
I understand that this is being produced because these features obviously will be incorporated into the next version of 3DS. But is this the right thing to do for their early adopters- the most faithful of their fans? They should get a STRAIGHT UP TRADE IN- Not some lame add-on. (Which they will still have to pay for) If I'd bought a 3DS already, I'd be mad as HELL!
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#6brStalkerPosted 9/8/2011 3:42:05 PM
JP_Sartre posted...

You know that even with all of this, it'll still be smaller than the Vita
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#7DT-FoxPosted 9/8/2011 3:42:20 PM
HOW DURR THEY??!

I'm angry as heck, and I ain't gonna take it anymore!!
---
Currently Let's Playing: Super Mario Galaxy 2
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTFaux
#8MW2_Main_MenuPosted 9/8/2011 3:42:22 PM
JP_Sartre posted...
I understand that this is being produced because these features obviously will be incorporated into the next version of 3DS. But is this the right thing to do for their early adopters- the most faithful of their fans? They should get a STRAIGHT UP TRADE IN- Not some lame add-on. (Which they will still have to pay for) If I'd bought a 3DS already, I'd be mad as HELL!

I've had the 3DS since launch day...

and this is the best news yet to be honest. After a rather "bumpy" start, dual analogues makes more excited for the future of the system....
---
GT: MW2 Main Menu and Movie Premiere
Games playing: EDF: Insect Armageddon Red Faction: Armageddon CoD: Black Ops Halo Reach Halo Wars
#9Kill_Jill_Vol_1Posted 9/8/2011 3:44:08 PM
DT-Fox posted...
HOW DURR THEY??!

I'm angry as heck, and I ain't gonna take it anymore!!

This post made my day.
---
3DS FC: 2449 4821 3980
PkMn Blk: Face 4212 5764 2338
#10Dark_SilverXPosted 9/8/2011 3:44:22 PM
Yeah they have gone crazy.
---
Wii FC, PSN, XBL, 3DS FC's in profile.
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.