club nintendo prizes should i spend or no?

#1Darkstorm16Posted 9/8/2011 7:14:30 PM
I currently have 280 points thanks to the Ambassador games the issue is the next Nintendo game I would end up getting would be all the way towards christmas if I dont get a job then that means definetly barely any games and the games I would end up getting are used so no PINS. Now with that in mind and the GBA coming wether they'll have surveys or not, is there anything good on there you would recemmend?
I have the folders and the bookmarks
The one fan
and Animal Crossing cards
---
Pokemon Black FC 3825-9671-1276 name Hunter
3DS FC 1891-1174-0300
#2Carbuncle009Posted 9/8/2011 7:16:17 PM
Reversible pouch. I love it.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0518-8082-7661 3DS FC: 0645-5834-8488
Maining Megaman, Amaterasu, and Deadpool on MvC3 since launch.
#3ZanimarPosted 9/8/2011 7:17:59 PM
I can't remember if it's in the price range, but a suede pouch might be perfect if you are looking for something to store your 3DS in. I got a blue one and it's quite nice. ^_^
---
Gamertag: Renryuu
Go back, back into a nebulous dream!
#4DT-FoxPosted 9/8/2011 7:18:34 PM
Yeah, I hear the reversible pouch is pretty popular. But If you don't see much interesting stuff on there, I say hold onto those points until there's something that catches your eye. There's always new stuff being added.

But be careful, after a while, they warn you that your points are gonna expire if you don't spend them.
---
Currently Let's Playing: Super Mario Galaxy 2
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTFaux
#5The_BonesPosted 9/8/2011 7:24:31 PM
Depending on what you're a fan of there are some cool things. For Zelda the posters are nice. If you like DQIX the screensaver for it is pretty neat and is cheap at 10 coins. The Mario fans are a unique item and pretty nice as well. The hanafuda cards are another interesting and unique item but they're one of the more expensive items. They're also kind of small but pretty cool as a collectors kind of item. The reversible pouch is just a practical item that would be nice to have if you want something to store your DS/3DS in.
#6nintendoggerPosted 9/8/2011 7:24:49 PM
Carbuncle009 posted...
Reversible pouch. I love it.

This. I love mine too. Perfect sleeve.
---
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President
#7Dragongod165Posted 9/8/2011 8:23:38 PM
I need to post here and say thanks for reminding me the ambassador games gave coins! I can finally order Game and Watch Ball!
---
"I forgot gamefaqs is the place where all the wall street stock analysts hang out." - Karmic DJ