3DS...lite?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

4 years ago#11
People keep calling it "Lite," so you can't rage at people for thinking they're using the word the way it's meant to be used.

Calling it 3DS Lite or 3DSi is just stupid.

What did people call the speculative GB Micro? "Game Boy Advance Color?" It's redundant and doesn't make any sense.
---
FFXI Valefor: Karnov
4 years ago#12
Ghetsis posted...
People keep calling it "Lite," so you can't rage at people for thinking they're using the word the way it's meant to be used.

Calling it 3DS Lite or 3DSi is just stupid.

What did people call the speculative GB Micro? "Game Boy Advance Color?" It's redundant and doesn't make any sense.

Does it matter? They dont actually mean Lite. They are using that word because it was the 2nd version of the DS.

Its amazing to me anyone actually thought they meant smaller. I refused to believe people are actually this dense.
---
3DS 1504-5688-7256
4 years ago#13
I guess it was kind of stupid of me to say this. I'm already aware that people are using lite to describe a new model for 3DS, however a 3DSlite wouldn't be possible for reasons I stated.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived