Japan - Sony's Vita site details upcoming 3DS game........O_o.....wait what?

#21robomasteralphaPosted 9/9/2011 12:41:41 PM
Jonwh18 posted...
how so? i think it would be okay to have NINTENDO sell their games on sony's systems.....however i don't want all of the 3rd party crap that was never worth buying for wii flooding the market.......I also don't want the flood of 8 year olds on my online games....... I don't want stupid nintendo consoles/handhelds.....however i would love to play mario kart, pokemon, zelda, SSB, Metroid on a Sony system especially because of the graphical improvement that the games would gain in the transfer...unless the designers just ported them....

Right, because that totally didn't happen on the PS2 since it was the most popular system of it's gen. Oh, wait.
---
Gamera is really neat, he is filled with turtle meat, we all love you Gamera!
#22Steel_ShadowsPosted 9/9/2011 12:45:42 PM
There's also the factor that Wii games are cheaper to make than 360 and PS3 games. That's just an explanation, though, not an excuse. There are plenty of good games; but the ratio of good to bad is a tad skewed, to say the least.
---
Games are like women, they don't have to be smokin' hawt to make me happy.-Mr_X_Returns
Member of the IRDC, where everything's a dirty joke.
#23Jonwh18Posted 9/9/2011 12:46:14 PM

never bought ps2

#24MW2_Main_MenuPosted 9/9/2011 12:55:45 PM
Jonwh18 posted...
never bought ps2

*GASP*

Holy ****ing ****. Get your ass a PS2 right ****ing now.
---
GT: MW2 Main Menu and Movie Premiere
Games playing: EDF: Insect Armageddon Red Faction: Armageddon CoD: Black Ops Halo Reach Halo Wars
#25thenoobdestroyePosted 9/9/2011 1:00:36 PM
Jonwh18 posted...
never bought ps2

You never had one!? :0
You have no idea of what your missing out on!