Therebis too much negativity on this board.

#1AwesomeMarioPosted 9/9/2011 2:09:04 PM(edited)
Everything is gimmick this, gimmick that, 2nd stick, Nintendo is going to die, etc.
Seriously does anyone really care for someone's complaining for a console? Hell no I admit 3DS has been a disappointment but it ain't the end of the world look at the PSP and PS3 at the start, the're was Nothing seriously Nothing!! People thought somehow those consoles were going to flop real and but look now they got some good game even though they were late but they got them! Anyways every system has a slow start at least now a days but please stop talking about Nintendo dying or any console maker really cause I'm pretty sure one of the greatest developers of all time were to die every gamer would be sad knowing there would be no more Zelda or Mario.

tl:dr every system has a slow start now a days and you shouldn't wish any console maker dead and everyone has a mistake now and then.
Edit: tittle should be" There is too much negativity on this board."
---
waiting for Wii U.
#2pikachupwnagePosted 9/9/2011 2:10:00 PM
awesomemario posted...
Everything is gimmick this, gimmick that, 2nd stick, Nintendo is going to die, etc.
Seriously does anyone really care for someone's complaining for a console? Hell no I admit 3DS has been a disappointment but it ain't the end of the world look at the PSP and PS3 at the start, the're was Nothing seriously Nothing!! People thought somehow those consoles were going to flop real and but look now they got some good game even though they were late but they got them! Anyways every system has a slow start at least now a days but please stop talking about Nintendo dying or any console maker really cause I'm pretty sure one of the greatest developers of all time were to die every gamer would be sad knowing there would be no more Zelda or Mario.

tl:dr every system has a slow start now a days and you shouldn't wish any console maker dead and everyone has a mistake now and then.
Edit: tittle should be" There is too much negativity on this board."

this
---
This post is in 3_D. Wii U... just be glad its not the Wii P. check out my 3DS review if you aren't sure about getting one member of the ELN
#3StarlightDrivePosted 9/9/2011 2:11:05 PM
This thread will not stop the existing negativity, and might even create more. Just saying.
#4Jonwh18Posted 9/9/2011 2:12:40 PM

*thinks negative thoughts*

#5DT-FoxPosted 9/9/2011 2:15:00 PM(edited)
StarlightDrive posted...
This thread will not stop the existing negativity, and might even create more. Just saying.

Unfortunately, I agree. Our best bet is to just say "Ok" and let the topics fade into the back of the topic list. At least the ones where the TCs don't give much room for discussion and/or won't bother to listen to opposing arguments, regardless.

EDIT: Wow, I just read what I said... responding will keep topics alive. The BETTER bet is to just not respond.
---
Currently Let's Playing: Super Mario Galaxy 2
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTFaux
#6AndrewDean84xPosted 9/9/2011 2:27:14 PM
Let the trolls make their idiodic threads and don't respond. 1/10 threads here seem to be legitimate.

It's funny seeing how the quality of this websites boards fall over time. Sad as well.
---
Me > You
#7kamikaze135Posted 9/9/2011 3:04:52 PM
Agreed. Not enough people are praising the 3DS for all the amazing games and features it has. When I look at my 3DS, I just can't believe how amazing of a product it is and how well worth the money I spent on it was.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#8Steel_ShadowsPosted 9/9/2011 3:07:59 PM
Jonwh18 posted...
*thinks negative thoughts*

That's bad for your health.
---
Games are like women, they don't have to be smokin' hawt to make me happy.-Mr_X_Returns
Member of the IRDC, where everything's a dirty joke.
#9tehdewmPosted 9/9/2011 3:12:02 PM
Jsut bash on the PSV, the board seems to see that as a pretty positive thing.
#10Steel_ShadowsPosted 9/9/2011 3:13:44 PM
Brilliant. Bashing this system is unfair, oh, and that system sucks! ._. See the problem here?
---
Games are like women, they don't have to be smokin' hawt to make me happy.-Mr_X_Returns
Member of the IRDC, where everything's a dirty joke.