Curious minds want to know...where are your ds games?

#1Darkstorm16Posted 9/9/2011 4:24:58 PM
and 3ds, my question is where do you keep your ds and 3ds cartridge? Are they in their original box or do you toss them away? Where do you keep your cartridge and manuals then? I....kinda wanna know because I have a few used games I bought that never had a case.
---
Pokemon Black FC 3825-9671-1276 name Hunter
3DS FC 1891-1174-0300
#2angealfirePosted 9/9/2011 4:28:22 PM
I keep all my games for any system in their box/case and keep them all on a bookshelf
#3MagoziPosted 9/9/2011 4:28:58 PM
I don't really understand why people would throw away the cases, it's understandable for NES-N64 games and GB-GBA games, but by DS and GameCube, the best thing to do is just to keep it.

The cartridge always stays in it's case, so it's organized and easy to reach/find. The manuals are sometimes included, but other times I don't need them and I throw them out.

Since you have a few games that don't have a case, I would recommend getting a fairly expansive cartridge holder that can hold multiple cartridges at a time. However, should you get a DS game with the case included, always keep it with you.

And those are just my thoughts on the matter.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0688-5255-7591
I recommend that you don't take a single thing I have to say seriously in the slightest.
#4LightHawKnightPosted 9/9/2011 4:29:06 PM

I keep all my games for any system in their box/case and keep them all on a bookshelf

This.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#5yabPosted 9/9/2011 4:32:09 PM(edited)
If I don't play them anymore, in the case.
If I'm playing through them frequently, then in a plastic sandwich or freezer bag. I did that with GB & GBA games too.
---
#6Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2011 4:34:24 PM
yab posted...
If I don't play them anymore, in the case.
If I'm playing through them frequently, then in a plastic sandwich or freezer bag. I did that with GB & GBA games too.

lol just dont put them in the freezer
---
Pokemon Black FC 3825-9671-1276 name Hunter
3DS FC 1891-1174-0300
#7brStalkerPosted 9/9/2011 4:35:29 PM
I keep them in their cases, with the one I'm currently playing the most inserted on the 3DS.
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#8pikachupwnagePosted 9/9/2011 4:37:36 PM
brStalker posted...
I keep them in their cases, with the one I'm currently playing the most inserted on the 3DS.

this
---
This post is in 3_D. Wii U... just be glad its not the Wii P. check out my 3DS review if you aren't sure about getting one member of the ELN
#9weemadarthurPosted 9/9/2011 4:49:51 PM
I have a club Nintendo card holder to take with me.

The rest of the unworthier games are in their original cases on my nightstand. They get to wait until further notice.
---
"You're right. And when you're right, you're right. And you, you're always right!"
#10sumostickfigurePosted 9/9/2011 4:59:42 PM
I stopped getting rid of game boxes when they moved up to plastic cases and ditched the cardboard boxes from earlier systems.
---
If you want a picture of the future imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever.
http://s417.photobucket.com/albums/pp257/sumostickfigure/th_Nightanim1.gif