I wonder what the sound quality of the GBA games will be like.

#1Nin3DSFanPosted 9/9/2011 5:53:51 PM
Will they be slightly enhanced? Or will it just be as lower quality as what the original GBA produced? (Note, SOUND quality, not the quality of the music, if you understand the difference).

Ha! A(nother?) topic that does not mention revisions, rumours, analog sticks, circle pads, "3DS fails", or anything...... OH SH......OOT!

OK

No, not litera-- *gets shot*

*with last breath* Just so you know, the main point of the topic is serious, i.e. not a joke. I'm actually wondering how they'll sound (or even look) on the 3DS. As in, brighter, sharper, or duller, blurrier, etc?
#2Blaze627Posted 9/9/2011 5:56:46 PM
It'll most likely be a straight emulation, in which case, it'll probably sound the same for the most part.
---
"Samuel Jackson! Made painstakingly by me, Samuel Jackson! It'll get you drunk!"
#3sumostickfigurePosted 9/9/2011 5:58:41 PM
It might be a little better if the GBA games they're giving us were being held back by the quality of the system's speakers. On the other hand, they might mess up with the emulation and the sound won't be as good as it was back on the GBA. I say it's too early to tell how it will sound.
---
If you want a picture of the future imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever.
http://s417.photobucket.com/albums/pp257/sumostickfigure/th_Nightanim1.gif