Can't believe I'm saying this, but Dead or Alive Dimensions is amazing

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Can't believe I'm saying this, but Dead or Alive Dimensions is amazing
4 years ago#1
I bought it with very low expectations, but it's a very enjoyable game. The tons of unlockables are a major plus as well.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
4 years ago#2
:D

Why did you have low xpectations?
---
3DS: skypengu / 1504 - 5707 - 8126
http://goo.gl/DxmZb
4 years ago#3
I'm glad you like it. It really is one of the best 3DS games available.
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758(Wingnut) DeviantArt-http://bigdaddywingnut.deviantart.com/
I want Midna playable in the new Smash Bros! People who agree: 1
4 years ago#4
I'm not much into fighters, but I've been curious about this one. Do you think it'd be a better choice than Street Fighter IV?
4 years ago#5
Honestly, I thought this was some sort of quick cash in and I didn't think a fighting game like that would work well on the 3DS with the controls it had. I gave it a shot and it works really well. I already own SSFIV: Arcade Edition on the PS3, but I actually feel like getting SSFIV on the 3DS after playing DoA, lol.
---
4 years ago#6
CommanderxGreen posted...
I'm not much into fighters, but I've been curious about this one. Do you think it'd be a better choice than Street Fighter IV?

Depends on why you're questioning that. DoA has a lot more to unlock, a better story (that's not saying much though), and the moves for DoA are easier to master, imo.
---
4 years ago#7
Yeah, of the launch-window games, DoA Dimensions is actually the best. Graphically it's well done, right on par with at least DoA3 and DoA2U on the original X-Box. And it controls quite well, I give Tecmo credit, it's awesome.
---
PR Advisor and Co-Founder for United For Tales:
http://www.unitedfortales.org/
4 years ago#8

Do you think it'd be a better choice than Street Fighter IV?

it's a lot more accessible than Street Fighter especially since you're not much into fighters. Street Fighter has a very deliberate pace to it, where DoA just kind of flows.. I feel it's the perfect game for people not much into fighters because it's so action oriented. The free movement also really helps to open it up as a fighter. It also looks fantastic.
---
http://i.imgur.com/K5YX7.gif
4 years ago#9
I only have SSF4, but if you're hankering for another 3DS fighter by all means pick it up. I highly doubt you'll be disappointed.
Does DoA allow you to be challenged to online matches while playing the campaign? That's one of the features I find really cool in SSF4.
---
3DS: 0731 - 4978 - 4269
4 years ago#10
AnotherVisitor posted...
I only have SSF4, but if you're hankering for another 3DS fighter by all means pick it up. I highly doubt you'll be disappointed.
Does DoA allow you to be challenged to online matches while playing the campaign? That's one of the features I find really cool in SSF4.

Not sure, but I doubt it. That's actually a feature I leave disabled in SSFIV:AE. I find it annoying, lol.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Can't believe I'm saying this, but Dead or Alive Dimensions is amazing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived