Do you want the 3DS smash Bros to be unique from the Wii-U one?

#21nintendogger(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2011 2:15:27 PM
Marsford posted...
yoshiyo187 posted...
They said 3DS is focused on Single-Player and Wii U Multi-Player so
3DS-Tour
Wii U - Arena

I like that they're doing that. Because I mostly play handhelds by myself, and consoles with people.

This.
---
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President
#22Sid3wind3r12Posted 9/11/2011 2:16:49 PM
I either want them to be basically the same so that if I just get the WiiU version I wont feel like im missing out, or I want them to be very different and Ill get both
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Official Kayamba of the Monster Hunter Tri G 3DS Board
#23MarsfordPosted 9/11/2011 2:21:40 PM
nintendogger posted...
Marsford posted...
nintendogger posted...
What about themed exclusives? One game gets paper characters, and the other gets toon?

But how would that work with 3DS and Wii U connectivity?

You'd have to own both games to get them, and they don't show up as connectable. Maybe?

Ha, I could see Nintendo creating some sort of situation in which you would have to own both consoles so that you can get the full experience of each, hence giving Nintendo more profit.

For example, let's say the Scribblenaut character (don't know his name) is only in the 3DS one. Then, for the Wii U version, the only way to unlock the character would be to have a 3DS version LOCALLY connect to the Wii U version. Thus you can't get the character in the game or by Wi-Fi; the only way to get it would be to have a friend with a 3DS copy, or for you to own an extra 3DS copy.
---
Right now you are reading my signature. Was it worth it? I have just wasted 10 seconds of your life. I find joy in randomly wasting people's time.
#24ReptobismolPosted 9/11/2011 2:22:04 PM
I hope that by being single-player, the 3DS version doesn't have an extremely butchered and watered down (if not nonexistent) VS mode, under the line of thinking that players would be satisfied with something akin to Subspace Emissary, with a couple gratuitous Event and Stadium modes thrown in. Because those were probably the least appealing parts of Brawl, and I can't see the 3DS version vastly improving upon that.
---
An infant sea turtle is actually capable of killing an adult African bull elephant. It does, however, require a substantial amount of surprise.
#25Hero3zizPosted 9/11/2011 2:27:33 PM
Im not getting a Wii U, so i want it to be the same, cuz im only getting the 3DS version if God is willing.

BTW i cant wait for this game! ;p
---
Don't hate me for all those religious discussions we had, because im not the one who started them.
-Muslim and proud-