nintendo's big announcement will be

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. nintendo's big announcement will be

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
5 years ago#1
Their jump back in to hollywood. This time they'll team with pixar. They want to take a page from marvel and do it right this time.
They'll start with an awesome action flick with starfox.

How would you react to this?
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Creator of the "Reach Around" the back touch screen attachment for the 3DS.

User Info: Empiror

Empiror
5 years ago#2
*explodes*
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Altima_Frontier/index/ for pogymanz

User Info: RPGMaster95

RPGMaster95
5 years ago#3
Lol
3DS Gets an additional slide pad check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYkUKJzU70A

Wynters387
5 years ago#4
What have I done!? I didn't mean to kill anybody but now emiror's guts are all over this topic. Great sadness has come this day.
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Creator of the "Reach Around" the back touch screen attachment for the 3DS.

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
5 years ago#5
Wynters387 posted...
What have I done!? I didn't mean to kill anybody but now emiror's guts are all over this topic. Great sadness has come this day.

*begins cleaning up the mess*

how could you kill him wynters? how could you? SOMEONE ARREST HIM AND TAKE HIS PUDDING AWAY.
This post is in 3_D Wii U...just be glad its not Wii P. Do a barrel roll IN 3D. member of the ELN

Wynters387
5 years ago#6
pikachupwnage posted...
Wynters387 posted...

*begins cleaning up the mess*

how could you kill him wynters? how could you? SOMEONE ARREST HIM AND TAKE HIS PUDDING AWAY.

5 lifetimes of puddings evil sibling gruel just for starting a topic about nintendo based movies.... sadness. I just think starfox has the best potential to be a good film if it's kept animated.

User Info: Nyyark

Nyyark
5 years ago#7
Whats awesome is one play through of starfox can be short enough to just be a movie. It'd be hilarious if it was just a super awesome graphical version of one game's playthrough. (comeplete with all the awesome dialogue)

User Info: brStalker

brStalker
5 years ago#8
*stumbles into topic*

*reads...*

This, gentlemen, is the reasons our truths cannot be handed freely. some people cannot handle that.

@Nyyark
Some levels are really good, but it's only be a truly good story if they go through the hard path. Star Wolf, the last boss, the epic escape... I can imagine that...
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega

Wynters387
5 years ago#9
brStalker posted...
*stumbles into topic*

*reads...*

This, gentlemen, is the reasons our truths cannot be handed freely. some people cannot handle that.

@Nyyark
Some levels are really good, but it's only be a truly good story if they go through the hard path. Star Wolf, the last boss, the epic escape... I can imagine that...

I should have learned truth tact. I wouldn't mind having the whole cast. Sadly bill isnt in the hard path.

User Info: brStalker

brStalker
5 years ago#10
Wynters387 posted...
brStalker posted...
*stumbles into topic*

*reads...*

@Nyyark

I should have learned truth tact. I wouldn't mind having the whole cast. Sadly bill isnt in the hard path.

Bill is ok... But only hard path has Kat and James...
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. nintendo's big announcement will be

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived